Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Recent message from the forum   Welcome!

Started Dec-13 by BJApple; 1378 views.
BJApple

Dec-13

I just had a message from the forum.  When I clicked on it, no message appeared and the notice disappeared.  Anyone know why that would happen?

Sometimes the player who sent you the message, goes back in to do an edit. Each time they do an edit you will get a new notification, but if you have already read the message, the notification disappears.

oiuoiu321

Dec-20

This happens to me all the time.  I think what's happening is that I read the message, then find the notice, and by then the unread messages folder is empty, so it sends me to the main page.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-20

If you change it to today from the drop down menu you can get back to the thread. It should be near or on top.

BJApple

Dec-20

Thank you for the response to my question.  My concern was that I had missed a message regarding the egg collection effort.  That does not appear to be the case. 

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-20

Do you know the name of the thread and what it was about? I many be able to help you. What platform are you on?

• Edited December 20, 2019 8:37 am  by  TinyFaerie
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-20

TF,

Betty, (BJApple), and revised within the Consortium to BAPPLE, plays on Android. She is a Member of the Consortium on the Android Team.

Please let me know if I may be of any help or assistance!!

Debbie

CC to BJApple
BJApple

Dec-20

Hello Debbie. 

This happened when I was getting a lot of messages regarding egg collection. I was afraid that I had missed one from you.   But all is well.  I have received more eggs than I expected...a pleasant surprise...some of each of the 3 assigned to me.  I have a new friend  (level 14) asking for one of them.  Can I give her one? Thank you for all you do.  Betty

Annemaree1

Dec-20

Are you playing on PC?

If so, I think i have the same player on my game and already sent one to them

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-21

Betty,

I am very surprised a level 14 player is not, at this time, during the WE able to get the WE Pet Eggs on their own. 
However, if they need an assist from the Consortium, that is what we are here to do!!

As a Consortium Member, (on the Android Team), it is in your hands, to use your best judgment!! I place my trust in you, because I don’t question or even hesitate about how you will distribute these limited, particularly, valuable Event Inventory items !! I am always here to back you up and support you.
Please know however, never, ever take a pause and not contact me directly. It is never a problem to check things out, bounce ideas around, and receive support that you are proceeding in the best possible direction!! That’s what I am here to do.

I am also going to send a PM, giving you some tips, and reference points about handing out the WE Pet Eggs. So please look for it. As well, if you could send via PM the lvl 14 player’s name and Game ID #, I would be so appreciative!!

Fantastic work you are doing!! Thank you so incredibly much!!
Hope to hear from you soon!! 

Debbie

CC to Annemaree1