Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ANYONE KNOW THIS PLAYER??   Friends

Started 12/13/19 by SharpEye1; 761 views.
SharpEye1

12/13/19

Hi, I apologize if I put this in the wrong place.  Please feel free to move it if it should be somewhere else.

Anyway, a player just "showed" up in my game today and I only knew it because I had also received a gift from that player.  This PC player is showing the gentleman in brown suit avatar, Level 12, named Mor, ID ending in 866.  So far, I have not accepted the gift or tried to gift in return until or unless I get confirmation from someone here that they are a legit player.

Thanks,

Ada

CC to TinyFaerie
Tennco (carlyMC)

12/13/19

Cant help you. Carly

SharpEye1

12/13/19

Ok, thanks, my friend!

TinyFaerie
Staff

12/13/19

Im going to pop over into friends my dear :)

I’m not aware of this player. It may be someone helping with egg collecting - we don’t have all the names yet. 

I have cc’d Debbie, so hopefully we can work it out. : ) 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/13/19

No, a PC player, lvl 12, named Mor, does not sound familiar to me at all. If the player was trying to help Team Egg Roll, you would be able to see the notation on game name avatar, prior to accepting. 
Ada, have you checked, the player is not a Member here on Delphi? 
Any hesitation, and if no one can verify the player, use your best judgment my dear friend. But better safe then sorry!!

I wish I had more information to offer you on this player. I will keep my ears and eyes wide open!!

Love and Hugs~ Debbie XOXO 

CC to SharpEye1
SharpEye1

12/13/19

Thanks all! I'm going to delete and not accept the gift! heart_eyes

CC to TinyFaerie