Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Winter Event is here!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-13 by P1tbull; 996 views.
P1tbull

Dec-13

It's finally started!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Dec-13

Yes it is! Now let’s go storm that castle!

P1tbull

Dec-13

Absolutely.  Have fun relaxed

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Dec-13

I haven't received a SINGLE Holiday Wand from the XMas Private Room Scenes, been playing for about an hour.  I don't see the Wands in the Info lineup . . . but we usually get them, occasionally, as a Bonus Item.

This MUST be a mistake, RIGHT?!?!?

So . . . we DO get them from completing a DQ, and we CAN trade with the Kids.  Or buy them with Diamonds if we run out.

I'm NOT a happy camper!

WAAAAHHHHHH!

Dhyanicry

Annemaree

Dec-13

received on in the HOS only - really rare find

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Dec-13

OK, after 60 XMas scenes, I finally got TWO Wands.  SHEESH!

Pretty disappointing  . . . in previously years we received them hand over fist from the Xmas scenes.

P1tbull

Dec-13

Yep it was the same for me. Uncannily, 3 of the reindeer, penguins and candycanes I clicked on gave me nothing at all. After clicking them with the wand, they "popped" and surprise...........empty, nothing LOL. However, when I got the final penguin, it showed I got nothing but came up saying I had completed that achievement so I'm not going to worry about it. The problem I'm having now is being booted out of the game. Randomly it's just booting me out and taking me back to the BF games manager.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Dec-13

Me, too ~ sometimes I can see the the 'catch' and sometimes not.  And the Social Popout flashes and sometimes not.

Dhyani finally got that last frickin' Gingerbread Cookie, I got the Penguins and Reindeer early on.  I don't even really like these Avatars, but oh well.  On to Globe and Jules.  Probably not going to go for them on the 10 Feeders.  

And, although I like the CC Avatars, I'm not doing the CC ~ we have frequent power outages here in Sequim and it's just not worth the aggravation.  

I'm sure I'll get the new Pets in Dhy, Globe & Jules. 

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

P1tbull

Dec-14

Ok that tells me it's not just my game giving me surpise nothings haha. For me it was the Penguins that were last. I got the other two early on. Had them all done in 50mins so not complaining LOL. I agree with you, the avatars aren't great. Hope you don't have too many power outages. We had massive thunderstorms a few days ago but being summertime here, it was great!

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-14

Same for me also but they show up when I open the ALBUM