Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost my game   Welcome!

Started Dec-13 by MCDeeDee; 644 views.
MCDeeDee

Dec-13

My DeeDee game disappeared while playing the Christmas rooms, so please do not send any gifts. Put me back to level 1. Hopefully back up and running soon. Diane(z) game seems fine so far.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Dec-15

OH NO!!!

If you have a recent backup of DeeDee, you could try Restoring her yourself. 

If that doesn't work, submit a Ticket to BF CS, play up to Level (6 or 7 or 12 or 13?) and we should be able to see her again in our Friends List.  Add a suffix like GameReset/NoGfts, or just take your Wishlist down . . . and hopefully BF CS can Restore DeeDee intact.  If they tell you they can't . . . throw a hissy fit.  They've tried to get away with NOT taking the effort to get all your stuff back. Squeaky-wheel it, baby!!!

If all else fails, contact Elephant Games.

support@elephant-games.com

During Events, I Exit my games frequently (and make backups) because EG's Server(s) are flooded with activity, and data corruption does happen.

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed to get DeeDee back up SOOOON!

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom

MCDeeDee

Dec-15

Thanks, Dhyani. My computer person came over today. We thought we had backed up both my games a couple weeks ago. HOWEVER, somehow only the Diane(z) game was backed up! Not a happy camper! Sent ticket to BFG Friday. Hoping for some help. If not, then will send to EG. Kind of in panic mode with almost 6M in coin and tons of inventory, avatars and achievements. Keeping everything crossed. At least it's the beginning of the WE and not end.

XOXO

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Wineoclock

Dec-15

Hey I wondered what had happened hopefully you will get your game back soon , fingers crossed you get everything back , XOXO  Pearla

MCDeeDee

Dec-15

Thanks Pearla. I did take my wish list down. If it's still showing for you, please don't send anything. I'll put it up when I get my level 95 back from BF or EG. I saw that you had sent one. Thank you. Not much to do at level 9! LOL. Will probably need some catch up help for the Castle Challenge. Hopefully that will be soon. Cheers!

DeeDee/Diane(z)