Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pack 9 crates for airships   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 12/14/19 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1085 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

12/14/19

Sorry to see this one come up this quickly...more lower game won't have a problem, but my main game doesn't have good inventory....good luck everyone...

Annemaree

12/14/19

I have over 1000 of each of the airship items, unfortunately I am not in a position to help as I am collecting eggs and sending them to the consortium  

SharpEye1

12/14/19

I ended up just using diamonds to get er done!  I may forget otherwise! LOL

In reply toRe: msg 3

Blimey O'reilly, they're having a giraffe surely?  I'll never do that in a month of Sundays!  Ah well....

Annemaree

12/15/19

if you do your private rooms, you will collect heaps of items for your airship.  It only takes 3 journeys to complete the challenge.

Good luck and enjoy

Thank you Annemaree, I think I'm one of those gamers who has tired of the repetition. 

I think there's an exclusive pet who also dishes out quite a few airship stuff too, I can't remember which one, but I usually feed all my exclusives fairly regularly as for some reason I get quite a few decent drops of exclusive food.

If the developers could give us a juicy update of at least 5 new levels - well, now we're talking!

Annemaree

12/16/19

I would like to see a different challenge in the private rooms, getting tired of looking at the same ones over and over.  Still not up to exclusive pets or food yet, getting there slowly.  I have decide to replenish my stocks while i can during the event, too bad I cant get gifts from my friends unamused