Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

how to pm someone   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Dec-14 by anglegirl70; 276 views.
anglegirl70

Dec-14

could someone please explain how to pm someone.  I have never done this before.  I have looked through a lot of stuff this morning and can't find anything about this.  Thank you in advance for your help.  Sandy

misstracy22

Dec-14

Hi Sandy,

This explanation may be confusing, not accurate, misleading. I hold no excuses for my inability to not get you what you require. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge and skill will jump in.

Well enough of that. 

Select the name after the ‘From’ on this post. It will relieve a menu. Select ‘send private message’. Write your message and send. I’ll then receive a PM from you.
There is another way. If you want to send someone and not send to a post. I’ll try my best with that one, if you would like.

please anyone jump in with a better way.

take care for now, Tracytropical_fish

misstracy22

Dec-14

Hi Sandy, 

Now you need to look up to the top right hand side of the forum, that’s right up the top past the beautiful header. There you will see a orange circle, just select it. Then you will see your messages. I’ve sent one too you. That’s why it’s orange, if there isn’t a message it will stay grey.
Now you can open the message and reply if you like. Write in the box underneath my message, it has a blue border. Then select send. 
Take care, Tracymonkey_face