Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BLUE KEY QUESTS   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-14 by ARIZONA (ARIZONA9); 677 views.
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-14

Does anyone else have Blue Key Quests or is this an old glitch that has come back to haunt me ?

katiek2

Dec-14

I have them too.

katiek

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-14

Thank You for the reply . I haven't done any of them I'm a little afraid to , I'm still doing Character Quests .I don't want to mess up my game .

Di (amina046)

Dec-14

I have them too, i love playing them since they take you places the DQs don’t.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-14

I do , too but I didn't know we were suppose to get them when we have a GOAL .

In reply toRe: msg 5
Robert (amf368)

Dec-15

The BLUE KEY QUESTS reappear when you reach the end of content almost. They appear a few tasks before the end of current content. They will also reappear at certain points in the game where the game had an end of content stoppage before an update. My guess is the devs found it eaiser for the quests to appear and disppaear when you continue the game then try to change the code and maybe screw something up. 

Example--. Around level 78 there was origanlly an end of game content. now game goes to 95. I have the blue key quests available.  They will be available till I pass a certain point, then disappear till I reach the next old end of content point.  I CAN NOT REMEMER AT WHAT LEVEL EACH UPDATE CAME.

AEGram

Dec-15

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9) said:

Does anyone else have Blue Key Quests or is this an old glitch that has come back to haunt me ?

Side Quests remain available to those players who've reached max content because there was no new game advancement content to cause them to disappear. When players reach max content level, the Side Quests remain activated until new level content is released. They are then suppressed until players reach the new max content point....at which time, they return for player's to enjoy or ignore.

In reply toRe: msg 7
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-15

I have not reached max content . I am on level 86 about half way through . Thank You for the reply

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-15

Thank You for the reply . BUT I AM ONLY ON LEVEL 86

Robert (amf368)

Dec-15

Originally level 86 was an end of content point. know it is level 95. instead of changing the code and maybe messing something up the devs just let the blue key quests come and go as you reach and pass the old end of content points. They should disappear soon, for a few levels. play them if you want or just keep doing game advance quests. I have a game on level 78 and the blue key quests just returned.