Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Pearla    Technical Issues

Started Dec-15 by Wineoclock; 564 views.
Wineoclock

Dec-15

Hi , since the xmas update I am having trouble with game freezing , constantly saying please wait , never really had this problem with other events , it was the same for me last year and the help desk could not solve it last year . So bear with me as it is getting hard to gift or play at all , Pearla 

LvlSlgr

Dec-15

Wineoclock, this has been happening to me - "Please wait" - since the beginning of the Fall Event. I'm lucky if I can play 3 or 4 HOS in the private rooms before getting it. Sometimes I can't play at all after entering the game. And it wasn't just me ... there were a bunch of us affected. There was a thread started about it but nothing ever happened to make it better. It's frustrating, but especially during one of these events when we're trying to do the Private Rooms HOS to earn lots of coins.

MCDeeDee

Dec-17

Hoping it's just freezing and doesn't dump the game! Irritating either way. Still waiting for BF to get back to me on my game. At this point, I think I'd rather put up with the freezing, as annoying as it is. Good luck, Pearla.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Katijay (Katijay46)

Dec-17

I have had this issue off and on for a long time with receiving and giving gifts....I have often wondered if your on PC if some of their updates are causing this.  I am working 2 games so will bounce back and forth...I have managed a good connection that started yesterday where I got through all of my rooms in both games...I have any rebooted my computer when it gets really bad....

newjodylync

Jan-4

I hope your technical issues are resolved soon.  You dropped off my friends list.  Feel free to re-add me when your game is fixed.  703706

Wineoclock

Jan-5

Hey just sent you an invite , thats the other thing with my game some of my friends go into the invited section and sorry I did not make a note of your ID . The please wait is still happening ,the game freezes and I have to shut my computer down its so annoying .It has been worse the last couple of days but that could be what is going on here in Oz there has been allot of issues with smoke and dry lightning sob