Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I can't get the Christmas 2019 event on iPad.   Technical Issues

Started 12/15/19 by VickiY; 444 views.
VickiY

12/15/19

Has the Christmas Event started for IOS users? I can't see any link to download this on my iPad. Help?

In reply toRe: msg 1
KatieAn56

12/15/19

Hi VickiY....have you gone to the app store?  If it's not in your list of updates, pull up the game and click on the picture and it should have the update button where the open button usually is.  Hope this helps.

In reply toRe: msg 1
SharpEye1

12/15/19

Hi Vicki, Yes, the event started Friday 13th at GMT.  I  found this info by another player (April).  Hope his helps:

To find an update in the App Store, you have to click on the little person in blue on the top right hand side of screen. Then a window will pop up and you have to do a drag down motion. Any apps requiring an update will appear in this widow.

This seems to be the new format, since the last iOS update. 

P.S. I play on PC so I'm not familiar with how IOS works and apologize if this isn't the right info for your situation.

• Edited December 15, 2019 6:57 pm  by  SharpEye1
VickiY

12/15/19

Thanks Katie

I'm a novice to iPad. I found the update and have downloaded the Christmas event. Guess I'm not going to get much housework done for the rest of the day!

Merry Christmas, Vicki

In reply toRe: msg 4
KatieAn56

12/15/19

Vicki

You're very welcome.  Housework will wait...Winter Event won't wink My sister gave me a little wooden doll and it holds a sign that says "Housework will make you ugly" so I try not to take a chance on that being true!! Have fun in the WE!!

Merry Christmas-Kate

PS: Things have changed on IOS platform now.  There will not be a link in the game any more.  Any time there is an update you will have to go to the App Store. 

• Edited December 15, 2019 7:04 pm  by  KatieAn56
VickiY

12/15/19

Thanks SharpEye1

I've found the download and am now spending the rest of my day playing. Hope my husband gets the dinner tonight!

In reply toRe: msg 6
SharpEye1

12/15/19

Tee-hee!  Perhaps call out for pizza? LOL  I'm so glad you got it worked out.  Enjoy the event! heart_eyes Ada