Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pics From Sharp Eye's NYC Trip   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Dec-21 by SharpEye1; 2016 views.
SharpEye1

Dec-21

Hi all, I'm back!! I had a wonderful time but crammed a lot into 3 days, which means I am tired and VERY sore. LOL  I didn't even turn on my computer last night and only tuned in late this evening, so I am playing catch up on many fronts!  Here are some pics from my trip. Enjoy!!

After checking in to the hotel, our first stop was Rockefeller Center where we had dinner at the Rock Center Cafe (direct views of the skating rink and surrounding areas):

Then en route to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes Xmas Show, some pics of Saks 5th Ave.  They did a light show on the outside of their whole building (in addition to some window displays.  I also took pics from inside the stores (some better decorating than outside). 

I could only take pics of the Music Hall before the show started!  But, when the show is playing all the ceiling and surrounding walls also display scenes of the show.  It was awesome!

Chandeliers and sconces in the lobby, and the wall mural!

More to follow....

• Edited December 21, 2019 11:34 pm  by  SharpEye1
In reply toRe: msg 1
SharpEye1

Dec-21

After the show we walked over to the Top of The Rock (observation Deck) for pics of the city lit up! Empire State Building is the pink/white one. Sorry for any blurred shots.....it was VERY cold!! Brrrr

Back to the hotel and bed ASAP! LOL  Woke up VERY, VERY sore!!  Breakfast then off to do all the window displays & inside stores, the art museum to see the Gold Lady painting, and Bryant Park.

Lobby of the museum

Bergdorf Goodman Dept. Store

Inside the store

Windows outside (side of store).  Hard to see but the wreath is all crystals!

The nutcracker outfit was all fur (not real)!  Did I mention it was cold?  Between cold and glass, some photos not as clear. unamused Had to post at least one pic of jewelry! LOL

LvlSlgr

Dec-21

Thanks for sharing!

In reply toRe: msg 2
SharpEye1

Dec-21

Now on to the next store!  But, first we stopped by Trump Tower (just to say I'd been there)......

This is actually a ceiling to floor water feature marble wall

Random building on the way to the next store. The yellow  lights are leopards!

Atlas holding up the world

In reply toRe: msg 4
SharpEye1

Dec-21

Next was Cartier's!

Macy's (huge)!

Frozen 2 displays

Side store windows at Macy's

Inside Macy's

My friend Margaret (travelling companion) at the piano floor in Macy's

Escalator's in Macy's

Herald Square in front of Macy's where performances are shown during Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade (although it doesn't look the same now. LOL

In reply toRe: msg 5
SharpEye1

Dec-21

Tiffany's

Time Square

The Today Show is filmed here.

Bryant Park

A rabbit as part of the carousel!

Last stop is Grand Central Station, then home and rest! Yay  

It's hard to get but the ceiling is a mural of a constellation with all the different animals and such!

Exhausting trip but well worth it!

chilpep

Dec-22

Wow!!!  What a trip!!  Looks like you had a great time.  Hope to make it to New York one day.  Welcome home!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-22

Thank you!

I probably would have got shot outside Trump tower.

The urge to scream insults at the building would have overwhelmed me.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The urge to scream insults at the building would have overwhelmed me.

I resemble that remark...………………...LOL!

What spectacular pictures.  Have always heard how special New York City is at Christmas time and your pictures proved that...………..thanks for sharing.