Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete 5 Daily Quest   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-27 by Katijay (Katijay46); 2265 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Dec-27

Hopefully won't be too difficult...lower level games will need plenty of inventory for this one so good luck everyone...

Bow, let's be honest here ---- this particular task is not difficult at all. It is, however ---- boring, extremely time consuming, and just plain ridiculous. There are too many types of ghosts, it tales too long for the ghosts to appear, and it requires too many holiday wands which are not in great abundance. (Of course, I'm sure some are lucky enough to NOT get ghost hunting quests ---- good for those folks.)

This task shows just how carelessly this CC has been put together. For newer players, maybe it's fun, but for long time players, these CCs are getting stale and tiresome and they detract from the whole Winter Event which, (honesty here, please) is just a retread of ALL the so called special events ---- and they are also becoming quite redundant to the point of boredom. Especially this one with zero story content.

Yes, I appreciate the opportunity to gather gold and diamonds but it is time for new ideas and fresh concepts ---- this event is the "same old, same old", and this particular task exemplifies that perfectly.

Annemaree1

Dec-27

wow that was an epic challenge!

Normally you would receive a challenge where items from the room are offered.  Today I had 2 challenges where it was 3 elves/3 dwarves/3 pigs  1 challenge that was the snow globes and then 2 challenges of the 3 penguin/ 3 reindeer/3 candy canes.  So thank you to all the friends that sent me wands, they were needed.

Worse part about the rewards was they skimped on the eggs

Di (amina046)

Dec-27

I think you might have to scout around for a different game! All you ever do is critizise and rant. This is at least as boring as you find the CC and the WE.

just my take on your posts,

Di

Pointing out the obvious, imo. is not ranting. And what I said is painfully obvious.

As I already stated, I do appreciate the opportunity to earn gold and diamonds, and (as I have said before on several occasions) I appreciate the game itself ---- it is beautiful and is truly one of a kind. There is just so much more that could be given consideration by the developers.

And as to your comment as to "all you ever do ---- blah, blah, blah". It is unfounded, uninformed, and untrue. While I do call 'em as I see 'em, I try to make my comments in a way that might be helpful as the game goes forward. Of course, you would not know this since you have obviously not read "all" of my posts. So, your "take" on my posts is invalid, incorrect, uncalled for and mean spirited ---- maybe instead of scolding others for having an opinion you yourself could do a bit of "scouting around".

Di (amina046)

Dec-27

i suggest you learn coding and produce a game, or else learn Russian and tell our Wonderfully talented Russian devs how to do it!

What a silly remark! LOL

Even sillier is the idea that developers do not welcome comments and suggestions about the game.

So ---- since it is obvious you are a person that needs to have the last word, go ahead, then maybe you can hunt for someone else to scold and chastise! (*sigh*)

CzoeMC

Dec-28

Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1) said:

For newer players, maybe it's fun, but for long time players, these CCs are getting stale and tiresome and they detract from the whole Winter Event which, (honesty here, please) is just a retread of ALL the so called special events ---- and they are also becoming quite redundant to the point of boredom. Especially this one with zero story content.

Nope.. our new avatars to win are luscious. Not stale or tiresome, but perhaps you have peaked and fear you never reach the excitement of it, again? They actually lure players to progress, just in order to meet the mysterious denizens.

Redundancy is only objectionable to you, if you keep doing it. The Soviets are playing this game. LOL

In reply toRe: msg 8
Annemaree1

Dec-28

We are all friends here and a forum is a place where we can discuss any issue relating to the game!

senseless bickering isn't productive to anyone in the open chat.   If you are disgruntled about an issue with a person send the a private message.

It would be great if the developers would take some of the comments offered as we play the game for many hours daily,  so  our input could help them improve the future development - personally I would love to see a different challenge in the private rooms, but i  have no suggestions as to what.  Maybe we could open a thread to suggest variations on games for the private rooms to increase participation, but that's another topic.

Regardless of where we are in the world, we have one thing in common, we enjoy playing MC.  So my friends have fun and enjoy the game

Thank you so much for the input. I have to admit that the avatars are very desirable (this time, anyway), and avatars are very important to lots of players. Just not for me, having well over 100 different avatars (and I never change mine) decreases my interest in having new ones ---- I wish they would offer something as a reward other than new avatars.

And with the repetition factor being ever present, you are right, I think the excitement level of the game is way down. And I just think some new wrinkles, ideas, or things to do would restore a lot to the game. Seems like the devs are just sort of letting it drift along with nothing changing, nothing different, nothing new. And, as I mentioned ---- no new story content. (Which really isn't a big a deal to me since they lost me way back at Fairy Tale land.)