Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dhyani Not Playing   Friends

Started Jan-1 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland); 3229 views.

Reinjured my Right Shoulder picking Dad up when he fell last night, well it was early this morning.  Dad's OK.

Didn't realise my own injury until I awoke a few hours ago.  

What is it with this Broken Wing Syndrome many of us are having???

Anyway, typing is the last thing I should be doing, and certainly not playing.  May or may not be able to get in to my 13 Castles to Gift for a coupla days at least.

Will keep you posted.

Happy Frickin' New Year fearful

katiek2

Jan-1

Maybe you're getting it all done early - here's hoping for an illness and injury-free year for you and Dad.  Rest that broken wing and come back to us when you can.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-1

Don't worry about gifting!! Just get better!

datsalotta

Jan-2

Ouch!! Dhyani --  Like Katiek said, rest up and come back. NoMoreLifting in 2020 - my wish for you. The New Year can only get better right? Cheers to prosperity and good health

datsalotta

oiuoiu321

Jan-2

Ow!  So sorry you hurt yourself again.  Too bad you didn't get that forklift for Christmas.  Or maybe you really hurt your shoulder dancing, and didn't realize until the alcohol wore off...hmm.

Either way, take care of yourself.  And may your year just get better and better from here.

MCDeeDee

Jan-3

Good Heavens! I hope you feel better soon and DOD's OK, too. Take care of you so you can take care of us, kiddo! LOL. Seriously, feel better.

xoxo

DeeDee/Diane(z)

kthreads

Jan-5

Dhy,
I've been out of contact (in and out) since August. I'm catching up now.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope you feel better quickly. I'm sending lots of positive and healing vibes your way.
You've been so good to me and others with your help, the last thing you need to worry about is getting into your games and gifting...

Don't push getting back into things too soon. Take care of you!

Janet hearttulip

SharpEye1

Jan-5

Oh my goodness, my friend!  Your right shoulder too?  I have a Dr. appt. Monday morning to get mine sorted out.  I also will not be on the computer much for now, so my Rose parade pics will have to wait a bit.  I did get caught up on the challenge and filled Santa sacks and gifted, and that's it.  It's hard to even be typing this much so I know what you're going through!  Sending my prayers for you and Dad! Ada heart_eyes

Almost a week into this Broken Wing, and have been on a strict regimen of anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxers, magnesium salicylate, ice, compression, rest and passive shoulder mobility 'exercises' (bend over, dangle my right arm, spin small circles one direction, then the other, rest then increasing larger circles, both ways, some palm up some palm down)

Now that most of the inflammation is waaaay down, I've isolated each body of the Deltoid, palpated to find any tears in each body itself, applying transverse friction, as well as on the origin & insertion of each body, applying direct pressure.  Then meds, ice, compression, rest, passive circles, immobilization, and SLEEEEEEEP.

I have regained enough extension without pain in a few directions, the lateral extension should be healed in a few more days.

This all takes up most of my day/night, and, of course, tending to Dad.

Good thing I cooked ahead.  And my Left Arm/Hand is a complete MORON on it's own.  But i'm managing.

Good luck with your Doc tomorrow.

Reached my typing limit at the moment, time for the regimen again . . .

XXOO ~ Dhyanisleeping