Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

GoFundme Page for victims of Australian fires   Welcome!

Started Jan-4 by Di (amina046); 2904 views.
Di (amina046)

Jan-4

Dear Jen,

you who know how to do these pages, why do you not set up a gofundeme page for the the victims of the fires in your country. With the communities of your 2 delphi forums alone you will find that any and all will give something. 

It will not come near to what is needed but we could make a dent in  this dire need.

Cheers, Di

Di (amina046)

Jan-4

I would be happy to start it with US$ 200.00

P1tbull

Jan-4

Just so you're aware, since November there have been more than 280 crowdfunding pages created for victims and animals of the Aussie bushfires so perhaps maybe just some links could be posted rather than starting another one.

I have just been outside to take a video of the sky over Northland, New Zealand as the smoke from the fires in Aussie have floated over here and we have this "apocalyptic" orange hue. It feels like we are in another world right now!

• Edited January 4, 2020 11:50 pm  by  P1tbull
Annemaree1

Jan-5

Just some photos from the other night (not far from my house

In reply toRe: msg 5
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

And thank you.

You guys are amazing.

Heaven's Annemaree, stay safe.  We had the smoke haze down here in Tassie yesterday.  Fires are on the East Coast here near Fingal,   Be careful of go fund me pages.  Better to stick with the authorised ones for the RFT, Salvos, RSPCA.  To many go fund me pages have turned out to be scams and the ABC is advising against them.

Great getting it out there Jennifer.  It will get much worse before it gets better and the effects will be felt for a couple years to come.  When you think about all the ramifications from lost stock and harvests, we are in for a very grim time for the long term.   

P1tbull

Jan-5

Keep safe! Watching the news tonight was tragic, absolutely bloody awful!

SharpEye1

Jan-5

I saw all this happening on the news while on my trip to the Rose Parade in California!  It's all so devastating and I'm praying for everyone (human and wild life). Thank you, Jen, for posting these links, as Trixie Belle said, we want to ensure we're using authorized links when gifting!