Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Another recipe   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 5/3/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 23953 views.
Msg 305.11 deleted
Fuzzy (daFuzzy1959)

5/4/18

lol.gif... good to know.... I hadn't thought of that diet... nice looking out for the rest of us... 

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/4/18

Mmmm! I do not wear skirts as I am English!

Why should that stop you?   You could always take up the Bagpipes or Kerry Pipes

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/5/18

I have the gut but my sporran may ride down to my ankles when marching to the skirl

On the other hand I don;t have enough puff

TinyFaerie

5/5/18

I dont have much puff either LOL

Doesnt matter what I eat and any little black dress looks good me. I am after all on my target weight at a whooping 105 pounds.

Made this today.  Hope I have it correct.  Wasn't sure if the half pint was American measure or English.  Made with 1 cup cream.  Put a small amount in 6 small containers.  You didn't say if you devour while still hot or when cold.  I tried after it was cold.  It is so creamy and I may even put less in each as I am trying desparetly to loose weight but I do need something sweet each day and dark chocolate is my favorite. This is a keeper for me.  

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/6/18

I'm pleased that you enjoy it!

I eat it cold once a year for health reasons!

Katijay (Katijay46)

5/6/18

Once a year!....now that is funny....don't you know dark chocolate is so good for your heart?....not to mention your mood.....come on treat yourself more often....it will help with the sweeping!!....

I treat myself with dark chocolate and this was delicious but I would not want to eat too much.  It is very rich, but worth it.