Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Another recipe   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 5/3/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 33060 views.
Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Frozen? OMG - you can get them Frozen?

That would make experimenting easier... now if I can just find them up hear in the North

chilpep

8/6/18

Sorry.  Actually they were fresh from the garden.  Had so many last year I was freezing regular ones and some small ones that tasted like pineapple. 

Staff

Oh bummer, well I'll just keep looking

In reply toRe: msg 164

Always make me laugh when people say 'he can't boil an egg' inferring sub-educated!  Boiling eggs, and cooking eggs generally is quite a skill to get to 'your' taste.

I pour a boiling kettle of water into a pan on the hob, and then using a ladle, fill the ladle with the boiling water - put an egg on the ladle then swirl the egg round, this seems to take the shock out of the shell cracking.  Then I immerse in the boiling water.  Very soft yolk 5 mins, soft to custardy 7 mins, totally boiled 9 mins.  This is for medium good quality (ie not battery farmed) sized.

In the UK we have a chicken breed called Burford Browns - £2 for six but well worth the extra money - they taste divine however you cook them.

How much are six free range eggs in the US?

SharpEye1

8/12/18

HeatherSassyBee (FluffyBee) said:

How much are six free range eggs in the US?

It depends on the store, and the state we live in (West coast is generally way more expensive to live). On the East coast, they can run around $3.30 for a dozen (typically sold this way here). pensive 

Staff

Actually they are free - IF you have a cousin with chickens, and IF you are willing to drive over an hour to visit them...

SharpEye1

8/12/18

HA!, yeah okay....let's see, the gas you'd use at $2.79 a gallon (in MD anyway), the wear and tear on the vehicle ($$?), an hour taken out of your day for the errand versus pleasure......uh, free eggs? Tee-hee 

Staff

LOL, Yup - but fresh is soooo good

SharpEye1

8/12/18

For sure!! rooster (closest I could get for the egg) LOL