Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Another recipe   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 5/3/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 24044 views.

Oooo, I could see this made with mint ice cream instead of the pudding. But it’s the shamrock candy that really makes it. I’ve never seen anything like them. 

Nona (Waldmeister)

3/12/19

That's a great suggestion - mint icecream with some chocolate chips would be fab.

You know what those shamrocks look like?  I remember when I was a kid cake decorations/candle holders would come on a cardboard sheet and the sheet had to be soaked with water for the sugar decorations to drop off.  That's what those shamrocks look like.

P1tbull

3/12/19

Yep chocolate and mint go great together. I was thinking, you could probably buy shamrock chocolate moulds to make the shamrocks. They could be made with white chocolate and mix in some green food colouring (and some mint flavouring if so desired).

In reply toRe: msg 211
Di (amina046)

Jun-5

Oh my, dear Di seems to be too good to be true ;)  I think I'll wait for you to bake it and invite me over for tea and cake/bread.  

Now, if someone has a recipe for chocolate eruption cake …...

xo 

Di (amina046)

Jun-7

Would love to have you over for tea and I will send you the recipe.

This is my favorite:

Di (amina046)

Jun-7

He owns 1 of my favorite restaurantsheart_eyes

Looks absolutely sinful scream_cat

I'll be right over.  Hmmm, I have your address around here somewhere.  

Tee hee - chocolatey goodness blush xo 

Di (amina046)

Jun-7

heart_eyes The key is under the flowerpot