Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Albert my Cat   Messages from the Heart

Started Jan-10 by KNIMtheTOAD; 1252 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Jan-10

Albert my 18yr old cat had a small growth on his side. The Vet A tiny lady Who loved and talked to Al before Checking. Due to his age and that the growth was not attached but on the outside of skin she said let's wait and see. It didn't hurt or bother him. Well it got bigger then skin brock and bleed a little. Vet checked him said to bring him early the next day for Blood work. Depending on results would do surgery. Blood work was great, she said liver function and blood counts were good. Well beyond what she would have expected for a much younger cat.  The surgery went well. Mass removed. Connected by only 2 veins. His stiches are on the inside glued on the outside. Scar is little over 3 inches.

He arrived home ran to me to tell me all about it. He checked the house has been going up and down stairs eating and drinking lots of water. He is a lover of water. We have a water fountain with filters for him and Tigger. He is not sick and his eyes are bright. He is a black longhair with gold eyes. Always cool and calm. Love my boys. They sent off growth for testing so asking for prayers that all is well.

Thank you KNIMtheTOAD

Oh, am going to physical Therapy 2 time a week. Call him Comrade Derrick Von Pain. The office laughed and the call him that now.  A little prayer for me please. Thanks.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Jan-10

Wow! I bet you’re relieved! I’m happy that things went so well for Albert! My thoughts are with you two. Give us an update when you get the results.

SharpEye1

Jan-10

Hi Rosalie, Sending my prayers for you both, my dear friend!  Do let us know when you get the results back. Ada heart_eyes

katiek2

Jan-10

Oh I'm so happy all went well with your kittie that I'm doing a little mental happy dance for you.  Also sending lots of hugs and prayers for successful PT.  I still have 6 to go, then will have a reassessment done.  It's a long road, Toad, but well worth it.

Image result for hugs images

KNIMtheTOAD

Jan-10

Thank you everyone.

Albert is bright eyed and very loving patting my face, purring and burbling. He looks so darn cute in the onesie we laugh every time we see him. He is now demanding food. He is sleeping about 22hours a day. which is rare as he is active.  I can see he needs rest. Have his bed right next to me with heating paid under it. so very cozy.

Will update with test results probably Monday.

KNIMtheTOAD

In reply toRe: msg 5
KNIMtheTOAD

Feb-9

Albert has healed well but he is still weak. Had to shave off his long hair on body because it was matted and he couldn't bend to clean himself and wouldn't let us.  Then his allergy's kicked in and had to get antibiotics/steroids'  which makes him silly and sleepy. He is such a good patient But has gotten crabby, and will curse  if he can't settle himself. He is sweet and when he wakes up will reach for me purring loudly.  Pats me on the cheek and arm. We are working on getting some weight on him. He eats a little bit every 3 hours and we keep a little bowl of treats next to him. Biggest problem is keeping his brother Tigger out of the food. Tigger has gained more lbs. than Albert has lost.

My Physical Therapy was going well building strength in my legs and balance. Friday a week ago. Walked out of PT drove home and could not get out of car.  Really bad lower back pain.  Went to doctor on Tuesday. He poked and jabbed finding sore spots till I said no more. Gave me injection steroids sent downstairs for x rays.

No fracture but bone density is worse. Sent home to stay in bed.  Bobbie loaded me up with audio books and chocolate. Albert keeps patting me and laying as close to me as he can. Been filing and vitamin E on nails. Crying over politics and praying for our nation and rest of world.

Questions. What should I be doing on MC?  Was doing rounds of HO's and they seem to be giving less items. On scarecrow with crow on shoulder got 1 airship item an 20gold coins?  Puzzles I usually do well but not lately. Except on one , got Gem, crafted item mechanical heart, went for third item did not guess right won't pay for more. No thanks. The puzzle gave me gold coins Gem and Heart.  Which surprised me as  when you guess wrong they only give gold coins. Tried to play again and froze! Puzzle did not do that again.

Good wishes to all. Thank everyone for the gifts and kind thoughts. Love Love all my MC fellow players.

SharpEye1

Feb-10

Hi Rosalie,

I'm continuing my prayers for you and Albert!  I just finished physical therapy so I know what you mean.  But, the good news is that it's worth it in the end.  Are you on osteoporosis medicine for the bone density?  Don't worry too much about MC.  The Spring event will be here before you know it. LOL

Take care, my dear friend!

Ada

XOXO

KNIMtheTOAD

Feb-15

SharpEye1, not on bone density meds, Had allergic reactions. Am on high dose D3, Calcium mag and zinc, Biotin   also lots of 2%milk spinach brocc and greens etc. The PT also helps. Did not go yesterday as when I got up with Wind chill was 0 degrees and ice everywhere did not want to take the chance.

Had some excitement they found a women's body in the water right in my view.  no ID. FBI called in. No other info yet.

Daughter bought me A live Rainbow Rose  and 3 different kinds of Fudge  from The 3 chicks Fudgery. Chocolate Cherry was so good almost needed a cigarette after!  LOL. Then we both had our hair done.

Love you my friend. Rosalie