Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Santa Medallions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jan-10 by Lenore5000; 1085 views.
Lenore5000

Jan-10

Almost at the end of the 30-day Christmas game and I'm stuck trying to get 3 Santa Medallions, I have tried everywhere and now I'm stuck.

Please, how do I find these elusive Santa Medallions in Midnight Castle? 

CindyK65

Jan-10

If you leave gifts in your friends Christmas HOS, you will receive a Santa Medallion or it it in your WL. You can trade with the children if you need the pink gifts boxes to leave gifts for your friends.

frankie563

Jan-10

I found the medallions in my inventory and just sold the three required for the game.

Imtired2

Jan-10

I have been able to gift them to my friends. I am using an iPad. Let me know if you want to add me as a friend for the WE. 

snowmany

Jan-10

How?  I read your post, sold one (he only items that come up when I pull to sell is coins and shards. Checked and nothing showed up. I have the medallions, so I guess I need your secret.  My name on this chat room is snowmany.  Delphi won't recognize my game name (Fiona)--says it's already taken. Thanks.  I've been playing this for years but haven't ever had friends.  Had a bad, BAD, computer problem with another program I was using at the time and haven't felt safe since.

Lenore5000

Jan-11

Hello, Imtired2,

Not sure if we're compatible because I play the game on my PC under Friend Code: 722460 Lenore, but if we are, please gift me.

Lenore5000 

Imtired2

Jan-11

I am not sure, but my I’d is i2402363.

oiuoiu321

Jan-11

Imtired2, since your friend code starts with an i, you can only get friends whose codes start with an i.

If you have even 2 friends with a Christmas room open, the easiest way to get the Santa Medallions is to:

1. Go into your Inventory under the Stamps tab, and see if you have at least 3 of the Gift for a Friend.

2. If not, the fastest way to get them is to trade with the Children.  It automatically displays trading for Holiday Wands, but you can use the down arrow to trade for the Gift for a Friends.

3. Go to each of 3 friends' Private Rooms who have a Christmas Room open (John you will have at least). Click on the Santa Bag (in room 2) or under the tree (in room 1).  Then click Leave a Gift, and you will get a Santa Medallion.

Lenore5000

Jan-11

Unfortunately, we are not compatible with our systems.  Thank you for trying to help me out.

Thistleburr1

Jan-11

Thank you so much for the gift hack!  I have given away most of the gifts I collected over the last year and feared that it would take another year before I could replenish stock.  Now I know I can trade for gifts with the children and continue to give gifts to friends.