Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Open 10 Zoom Zones in 30 minutes   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-11 by Katijay (Katijay46); 540 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jan-11

Last one...you might want to check before the event starts to see what you can open....also last chance to change the avatar, but this must be done before you complete the CC...

loopykaren

Jan-11

Ive always wondered about this on MC. Is it better to collect all the Avatars when you do these CC challenges? or does it really matter if you want to change it? ps. Not that i really want the last Avatar but do you think it would make your chances on the fortune wheel, or the dice table any different? And whey hey its nearly ending im kinda sick of looking at these CC event rooms now with my poor sore wee fingers lol 

Turbogramma

Jan-12

I don't know about changing my avatar, but damn, this last part is kicking my butt! I've already attempted twice. The game knows when you are trying to "load" a certain result without the game actually asking for it, and will frequently not give you what you want. 

I'm very tempted to just say to hell with it. I didn't really want the avatars anyway.

oiuoiu321

Jan-12

Yay, I'm done!  I got the Gingerbread Man avatar. relaxed

GrannyBee

Jan-12

I saw you'd changed up to the Gingerbread man - that one's so much fun! Some day I'll get that and the Christmas Angel. I'm usually so torn about whether to keep that third default avatar or change up. Hah - all of the decisions we have to make in this life should be so taxing! smile_cat

I really, really wanted that awesome last avatar, so I persisted!!! And got it!!! But it was a struggle. Not 1 Stocking in the Castle in 5 complete rounds! All 13 were found in other areas. It was a 2-day s slog. But I got it done! And all the ZZs went to CQs. Win-win. relaxed

Robert (amf368)

Jan-12

That was a lot of stockings, and the game was being stingy. It took me three hours to collect 26 of them. I have two games.

oiuoiu321

Jan-13

GrannyBee, the angel was the first one I chose from the first CC I played...even though it was the Fall Event!  She's adorable.

Thanks for noticing my new avatar.  It's a lot harder when it's one you switched out for.