Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Music... What do you listen to?   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 1/12/20 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 2617 views.
~J (amsavs)

Jun-1

Funny, Jeff Buckley popped up while I was cleaning while listening to my ipod. Man his voice was amazing. Nothing But Thieves was a YouTube find. They only had 5 or so songs out when I found them. I usually search in a private browser without logging in so I can find things that are new to me.

Ever listen to The Hu? That find led me to some interesting bands.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-1

No, I had not heard of The Hu. I have now. Holy Hannah, I love it! I am a convert to Mongolian Rock!

Thanks!!

~J (amsavs)

Jun-2

You're welcome!

When I ran across them, I never knew I needed a band like them in my life!

Youtube suggested Ningen Isu - Heartless Scat. It was pretty cool, too. Have you heard Alien Weaponry? Or Shepherds Reign?

Or Van Canto's version of Master of Puppets?

(I'm currently listening to all these bands, it's been a minute since I last listened.)

Spotify's recommendations are hit and miss. I've been trying to add everything I've ever listened to. hahah. They like to pop up with bands that haven't done anything in like a decade. But I did find a couple of gems like Blanket and Silence in a Virus. Blanket did a cover of one of my fave Deftones songs.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-2

Can't say I've heard of any of them, but I will be checking them out.  Definitely want to hear the Master of Puppets cover. It's such a great song, and so very Metallica, that I'm curious to see what someone else would do with it.

In reply toRe: msg 10
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-6

Another tear jerker!

????? ??? ??? «You Raise Me Up»

199K Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Sign in ...

KNIMtheTOAD

Jun-8

That was beautiful. Harmony, timing, rhythm. Something a lot of adult artists don't even understand. You can feel this in your heart. 

KNIMtheTOAD

Manxcat419

Jun-12

I actually got to see The Hu live in Seattle last year - they're excellent live too.  And so completely different from anything I've heard before.  We were introduced to them by a friend who found them on YouTube.

~J (amsavs)

Jun-12

Nice! So you're in the PNW too? I usually go to Portland when there's a choice. There was gonna be so many shows this year... and now most likely none.

I just ran across a band called Seven. Only listened to a couple of songs so far, but they did a cover of Losing My Religion that's pretty good.

Manxcat419

Jun-12

Yes, we're pretty much halfway between Seattle and Tacoma, although we go to Portland for shows too - it makes for a good day out by the time we've driven there and back, and the atmosphere is generally rather better there.  I'll have too look up Seven - I'm always interested in finding new bands to listen to.

~J (amsavs)

Jun-13

I'm on the east side so either way it's a drive. I've been to Portland more, so I'm more comfortable there.

I've been into music pretty much all my life. My high school days was full of watching late night MTV. Finding stuff before it was popular like Bush and Alanis Morissette. Haha. I keep hoping for more 90s artists that got screwed over by record labels to make comebacks. There's more options now.

I am into so many different genres now, it's probably easier to point people towards bands if I have an idea of what they like.