Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

pets   Technical Issues

Started 1/16/20 by Brax (7braxton7); 431 views.
Brax (7braxton7)

1/16/20

I have been playing MC for years and have collected all the pets, thus far, and am now a level 95.  I clicked on my lab tab just to see if there are any new pets to create and was shocked to find that there are no...zero....pets showing on my pets drop down.  The only things there are the foods  with which to feed them.  I looked back and saw some things to try before reaching out.  Thus far, I have deleted and uninstall and reinstalled MC.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled flash player.  I have also rebooted my PC prior to each step and following each step.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

attie1234

1/16/20

Hi Brax. On the last update, MC changed a few things with one of them being the crafting of pets folder. It now shows only the pets that you, as a player, are missing and are able to craft. Hopefully, all your pets are there for your use in the pets folder. Have fun playing! Attie cat2 dancer

Brax (7braxton7)

1/16/20

That makes total sense.  Thanks so much.