Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Airship Parcels   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jan-21 by WelshShelley; 349 views.
WelshShelley

Jan-21

My airship returned, and I got really excited (don't take much nowadays wink) because  all the parcels wanted the items I had most of, and that doesn't happen often, and I was doing a Trina Quest.

Anyways, the excitement got the better of me and I hit the first package, then realised the airship would only give me 291 wheels and Trina always wants 300, RUDE WORDS RUDE WORDS.

Question............is there a way I can undo that one parcel????

Also most of the day, my Ipad has been having a blip where it would shut down for no apparent reason. As this a frequent occurence, I five finger save quite often, so I don't lose what I have achieved. So, I thought ok I will leave the Ipad open and give the dog a long walk, and yes you have guessed right the dam thing is still at the Castle Entrance. 

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

In reply toRe: msg 1
WelshShelley

Jan-21

Just for once.............. (whilst having my evening meal, after walking the dog) my Ipad closed down, and I was a Happy Teddy Bear, coz it lost me the one Airship Parcel I had wrapped up. Woohoo.

Still for future reference...........Question............is there a way I can undo that one parcel????

Cheers 

Welsh Shelley

AEGram

Jan-21

When a player clicks the box to pack one of the items in the Airship, there are only 2 choices:

1. You can then pack all the remaining items and send off the full airship.

2. You can wait for the airship to leave on its own, taking the number of items packed inside that one box from your inventory.

An airship can only be SENT in 2 ways: Completely empty or completely full

When you pack the crate, you receive 15 coins for each item that has been placed in that crate. The coins immediately go to your coin total when that particular crate is packed. As a result, there is no way to unpack that crate because you've received coins for the items.

Also.......when you let the airship depart with only one or more crates packed, there is only the removal of those items from your inventory in exchange for the coins you receive.......you do not get credit for sending the ship......you do not get wheels for that one crate......you do not get the stamp and pet food.......you do not get credit for sending an airship.

• Edited January 21, 2020 5:02 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 3
WelshShelley

Jan-21

Thanks for the Info AE, much appreciated

Welsh Shelley

AEGram

Jan-21

You're welcome.....I've even edited the post to correct grammar and typos. Sigh.