Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ahoy LandLubbers............   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Jan-21 by WelshShelley; 460 views.
WelshShelley

Jan-21

.............Welsh Shelley is back in the Castle stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Thanks for all the messages wishing me a Bonne Voyage. earth_africa

I had a super Xmas santa at sea and a fabulous New Year sparkles anchored off Madeira to watch one fantastic Firework Display to see 2020 in. The rest of the Cruise was fabulous, great food , great cocktails, staff/crew brilliant and great fellow travellers.

My Dawg dog2 Sadie missed her mum terribly, by all accounts and sulked most of the time I was away. My sister and her family took her for walks on the Moors, in the Woods and onto the Beaches in Devon of which she enjoyed but headed for her bed as soon as she got back to the house.

So that's it now for a while, just local holidays and trips to family, as I save to help contribute to my son's wedding next year.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Tennco (carlyMC)

Jan-21

Welcome back!!  Sounds like you had a good time!!

SharpEye1

Jan-21

Welcome back!  What a fabulous time you had.....good on you!!  Poor Sadie though. LOL  I'm sure she's quite happy now her mum's back. heart_eyes

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Happy to have you back!