Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WHO IS THIS   Friends

Started Jan-23 by CHARLIE (charlieisr); 655 views.

I HAVE A PLAYER WHO MUST HAVE A NEW GAME BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHO SHE WAS OR WHO SHE IS .  THE BANNER READS      V SORRY 4 FLU):

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS PM ME.   SHE HAS A IN THAT IS 6 NUM.  STARTS WITH 8 ENDS WITH 3   I CAN NOT FIND THIS ID IN MY FRIENDS NOTEBOOK.    THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS.  THE AVATAR IS THE SCANDINAVIAN WARRIORESS.   HOPE ALL OF THE INFORMATION HELPS. 

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-24

Hi Charlie !!  That is Rona/Skell 169 . She does not play often because has medical problems.

THANK YOU JOEY,  IT WAS DRIVING ME NUTS,   I HAD ALSO WONDERED WHERE RONA WENT.   I KNEW WHERE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, THEN SHE DISAPPEARED.   I DID NOT NOTICE WHEN THE BANNER CHANGED.  I KNOW THE AVATAR CHANGED THAT ALSO THREW ME.     DO YOU KNOW A *STARDUST*  THIS IS SOMEONE WHO WAS IN NEW REQUEST.    DO YOU KNOW I WHO IT IS,  LEVEL 95  ID STARTS 8 ENDS 93     IS IT AN OLD FRIEND WITH NEW ID AND NAME.  OR SOMEONE ELSE.    I KNOW IT SHOULD NOT BOTHER ME.  BUT YOU KNOW MY OPINION ON FRIENDS.   MOST I HAVE HAD SINCE THE FIRST YEAR.   YOU BE WELL MY FRIEND.  HUGS

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-25

You're Welcome , No , sorry I don't know this one . I looked and didn't find the name on the list . Maybe someone else knows them . Hugs back

HOPE SOMEONE DOES,  I CAN'T NOTEBOOK IT TILL I KNOW FOR SURE.