Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Susanna, Juliana, Navy Blue, Ginger Sue   Friends

Started Jan-26 by Susanna502MC; 270 views.
Susanna502MC

Jan-26

I have 4 games (2 android and 2 pc) and have decided to cut back. I will continue all four games, but I am going to experiment with rotating between them. If I mark my avatar with break and pull the wishlist, it will probably be a short break for that game, but I don't plan to go away long term on any of them. I hope to get the best rotation figured out before the Spring Event.

Susie

Robert (amf368)

Jan-26

I have the same thing two android and two Pc games. There are only so many hours In a day. I never like to take down my with lists. I go into each game and receive and send gifts each period, then pick one game to play the levels through. I can send and receive gifts in 20 minutes for all four games. I have one PC and one Android game open at the same time when just sending and receiving gifts. I pick the game I want to play that period and open it last.  The delay and please wait times are different, so it saves time and makes just gifting very effeicent.  I hope this will help.

misstracy22

Jan-26

Hi you two,

You both seem to have the in’s and out’s for games and gifting. When you have so many games. I really don’t know how, you can manage. Each of you is a genius. So dedicated.relaxed

Continue having fun, Tracy elephant