Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A Very Special Thank You to Team Egg Roll    Archives

Started Jan-26 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 1234 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Oh, no worries!  I got a few from you already.  I think what I will try to do is keep 1-2 WE eggs on my list on a rotating basis, at least for the next few weeks.  Check occasionally to see if I've got one there that you want to gift.  I think some of the other Consortium members will be doing the same.

In the mean time, are there any eggs specifically that you'd like me to start with? 

~Catherine

misstracy22

Jan-28

Hi,
As Catherine says, I’ll be leaving eggs on my wish list for awhile. It is very easy to miss something when you are working hard and busy having fun. I’ll try to coordinate with Catherine and Debbie, so there are egg slots available for all. 

Thank you, you have done a tremendous part in the Team Egg Roll.

Tracydolphin

oiuoiu321

Jan-28

Oh, don't be embarrassed, there's no hurry to pass them on, the Consortium collected plenty themselves.  The beauty of Egg Collectors like you is that you can get them in quickly, and then pass them on over time (which the Egg Catchers can't), while still gifting regular friends as well.

I have the following eggs to deliver to the Consortium:

Baby Mammoth - 48

Fire Rooster - 56

Yeti - 58

I don’t have my computer with me this week, so won’t be able to do a complete breakdown until next week, but these are the totals still in inventory. 

I had a brain freeze yesterday and forgot to gift the Consortium, but managed to get in before MC day rollover and sent a Fire Rooster and Yeti today. Will send again at new MC day, and each day (wishlists permitting) until all delivered.

I understand you will be collecting eggs from all drop spot players, so no drama if these eggs can’t be displayed. I will check each day (providing no more brain freezes) and gift as often as possible.

Thank you all for your hard work and generosity.

April XO 

Hi: smiley_cat

doesn’t matter which eggs you place.angel 

Will  gift them to you when I can...I believe TJ is a drop off point, also...so been gifting herwink too.

work very busy ... so will try to send some every day..or every other .love_letter

In reply toRe: msg 1

So glad all you generous people  had fun collecting for Team Egg Roll. It is a great feeling being able to help. Well done and thank you all. 

I'd also like to add a thank you to my long term friends who are still helping after several years. I know some of you are on Delphi but many aren't and deserve a thank you. The Consortium is a great place to be. 

Norry

oiuoiu321

Jan-29

Just nipping in to let you all know that I have gotten rid of all my eggs.  Whew!!!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jan-29

A Very Big, and  Warm WELCOME BACK To Norry ...

In the Consortium!! 

We have kept your seat warm!! We are so glad you have healed completely. We are so excited that you are back!! The Event is now over, as well as Team Egg Roll, but perhaps we could throw a parade in your honor!!  sparkles clapdancertadadizzytwo_heartstuliprose

So very happy you are back home with us in the Consortium!! 

Hugs~ Debbie  kissing_heart

misstracy22

Jan-29

Hi,

Sending you a very warm welcome hugkissing_heart so pleased your feeling better and able to come back to us. I’ll put a cushion on the seat for you toowink

Tracy tropical_fish

CindyK65

Jan-30

I think my brain gave up yesterday! I missed 2 gifting sessions completely! And I owe so much to all my generous friends that made egg collecting so successful, especially for WitchyWoman. I collected 287 eggs from the DQ’s. 

I sent my final totals to Debbie, but still have the following left in my inventory.

Sled Dog - 32

Snowman - 28

Winter Cat - 17

Thanks to the Consortium for Team Egg Roll and making the WE event so much fun!

Cindy