Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A mysterious invite   Friends

Started Jan-27 by Bingo (manybears); 583 views.
Bingo (manybears)

Jan-27

Went into Midnight Castle friends (I didn't play much this Christmas, after 3 years of the same old, same old, I just lost interest).  The list shows Jane Bond (8115--) as invited.  I did not initiate this request, but if you have decided to leave my group, I'm o.k. with that.  If not, you can send a request to me.  I don't have the option of adding you back in, only deleting you, so I'll leave the decision to you.  

LvlSlgr

Jan-27

Bingo, sometimes friends accidentally delete you and then will show up in the "Invited" category. As you said, all you can do is delete them. What I've done in the past is to delete the friend and then turn right around and invite them again. Then it will show up in the "New Requests" category on their end. Hopefully, if the didn't intend to delete you they will accept your invitation.

Bingo (manybears)

Jan-27

Thank you for the help.  I'll delete and request, again.  I'll see what happens.

Di (amina046)

Jan-28

She is a very nice friend to have!

Bingo (manybears)

Jan-29

Thank you for the suggestion.  I now have Ms. Bond back where she belongs.  Don't know why she ended up being shuffled off my friends list, but, "All's well that ends well".  Can't thank this forum enough for the help I get here!!