Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye's CA Trip   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Feb-8 by SharpEye1; 685 views.
SharpEye1

Feb-8

Hi Friends!  I'm finally getting around to posting about my California trip in December, where I visited the Rose Parade, Hollywood, Santa Monica & the Pier, and Disneyland.  So, I'll post a few pics from each part of the trip.  Since it was New Year's, I'm also posting a couple pics of the hotel and some random views of Los Angeles so you can get an idea of the architecture .

The Hotel Lobby (Flowers were gorgeous)

Close up of the flowers

Warehouse where we got to see the floats being decorated.  Only 2 more days to go so they were working 24/7 to finish!

Obviously, tons of flowers and other materials being used.

Wait til you see this one finished in the parade!

Finally at the parade!

Then we paid for an optional tour of the floats up close after the parade!

Next up is touring Hollywood.....

Here's where the award shows are held!

Hollywood Boulevard

Here's just some of the gazillion stars and hand/foot prints of movie stars......

Now for the movie stars.......

Now to the Grove (inside the famous Farmer's Market).....

Famous Landmark in LA....Pink's....the line wrapped around the side of the building

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 1
SharpEye1

Feb-8

The Grove

Now on to Santa Monica and the Pier......

Our fabulous tour guides.....

Last, but not least, my trip to Disneyland.....

Time to go.  Hope you enjoyed a little piece of my travels. heart_eyes

Looks like a wonderful trip, thanks for sharing...………...

chilpep

Feb-8

NEAT!!!  Looks like you had a good time and saw lots of interesting stuff.

Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-9

It looks like you had a lot of fun!! Thanks for the pictures!!

Gorgeous pictures! Did you use your phone, or camera? Great seats for the parade.  Have been to all those places, except maybe hotel....as I am a SoCal girl Love to see other people’s view.

Sounds like you had a fabulous trip...thank you for sharing smiley_cat

Ada,

Each picture is more stunning and amazing then the next!! How absolutely gorgeous!! kissing_heart
Looks like you had a spectacular time in sunny CA!!

I am so thrilled you have shared these pictures from both of your trips, covering East and West Coast, USA!! It feels like you have taken me along in your suitcase!! wink 
Thank you so much, my sweet friend, for the beautiful journey!! 

Love and hugs,

Debbie 
XOXO 

SharpEye1

Feb-9

Thanks everyone!  It was a blast.  This was just a taste of all the pics I took with my little Nikon Coolpix camera (point & shoot). LOL heart_eyes

KNIMtheTOAD

Feb-9

SharpEye, my darling you just took me home to southern California. I was looking for "ME" in the pictures.  Haven't been there in 10 years. Recognized  almost everything.  Pinks has best hotdogs in the US, As long as it is open there is a line. When I was 15 touched the Hollywood sign. Very nice trip I enjoyed probably as much as you.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.

KNIMtheTOAD 

P1tbull

Feb-11

Great pics!

I am envious and wish I was on holiday. However, I am away from home at the moment and did get to see Mt. Ruapehu, and Lake Taupo in New Zealand so I shouldn't complain too much.