Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 503057 views.
oohlala38

Oct-27

Same here. Some friends have frames but I have not received one yet even though I do get a notice that my rewards have been earned.

jbbp

Oct-28

Hi you are on my list but you have been red a long time so not sure weather to gift you

jbbp

Oct-28

There is one on my list that lost their game and is back on level 11 and has a frame, I have not got one

and have just done challenge 23. I also notice with this game you cannot change last avatar

theoldguy

Oct-28

Thanks for the note.  The missus and I took a vacation for a couple weeks.  We return home Saturday.  I’ll be back on Sunday.  Don’t know how the red thing works but it must not have a long lead time    Never fear I’m returning!

jbbp

Oct-28

Good to hear perhaps if you change your room it might come back to green will let you know. Hope you had a good time 

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-29

Hi jbbp and other players.

I use the same gifting  marking system as you.  However I make a red line if the player gifts me and a blue line if I gift them.  That way I can see at a glance if I owe a gift or if I am waiting for the other player to gift me.   Can get a bit messy with those that gift often but the system is simple and it works!

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

jbbp

Oct-30

Hi Dot 

that is a good idea I agree on the bit when they gift often, I have a lot that are red and also not showing

they want gifts, on my game I am just jbp

Jbbp

jbbp

Oct-31

I have been doing cc but find don't get frames and also can't change on the last one like other cc.

Also can you tell me why one of my friends is red and says on a break yet they are playing the

game? 

Robert (amf368)

Oct-31

I stopped playing the CC after day ten.EG sent replies to people that the frames are broke and the avatars  will return with the next CC. They gave everybody 150 diamonds through the mailman, as a we are sorry for the problem.  The red and green indicators have never been reliable. I put the date after my name so everybody knows I am still playing.  I have no with list on my PC games because of the Glitch but am still trying to gift.

jbbp

Oct-31

Yes I have had gifts from you thank you. But what i can't understand someone saying they are on a break yet they are playing game. I know you have had problems for a while but I have never seen your name as playing. Seems funny that people on break can still play