Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 503098 views.
jbbp

Oct-31

I have been doing cc but find don't get frames and also can't change on the last one like other cc.

Also can you tell me why one of my friends is red and says on a break yet they are playing the

game? 

Robert (amf368)

Oct-31

I stopped playing the CC after day ten.EG sent replies to people that the frames are broke and the avatars  will return with the next CC. They gave everybody 150 diamonds through the mailman, as a we are sorry for the problem.  The red and green indicators have never been reliable. I put the date after my name so everybody knows I am still playing.  I have no with list on my PC games because of the Glitch but am still trying to gift.

jbbp

Oct-31

Yes I have had gifts from you thank you. But what i can't understand someone saying they are on a break yet they are playing game. I know you have had problems for a while but I have never seen your name as playing. Seems funny that people on break can still play

jbbp

Nov-5

Hi I done of all of CC never got one frame, won't do any like that again 

dajoseph

Nov-5

Same here, l loves CC and was expecting new frames upon completion. Did not quite understand the message that came out that there was problems with frames; because after the 10 C C was expected a frame and could not get one so thought maybe complete the entire challenge this time and we get 3. I kept waiting and no frames for completion. I am just at level 84 l think so l am looking forward to the fall event. I missed most of it last year because l couldn’t get an update but finally got an update when the event was ending. I have only been playing since May 2019. 

jbbp

Nov-5

Some of my friends have frames. Hope you do well in the fall game hoping it starts soon

starrtiktokk

Nov-8

Thanks for the note. 

JCBONDDIGGER

Nov-8

Hi - My Midnight Castle name and ID are Me-lanie 916452 - I lost my game and all progress, Inventory, Rooms etc. etc. early in October 2021.  When it was restored mid October I found I had also lost everyone (except John) on my Friends list.....   If anyone reading this was on that list PLEASE contact me with an Invite to restore contact.....   Any advice re how to do this would be very welcome....  Thanks

Hi, I'm one of your game friends, I'll invite you back to my game once I feel it's safe to go back in. I haven't played since Oct 5 (was having the friends/gifting issue). Hopefully it will be soon.

It's a good idea to keep a list of your friends, just in case. The best way is to take screenshots or take pictures with your phone. Otherwise you can just write them all down. 

Tammy27

Gardendiva3

Nov-8

I am new and on level 36 or 37.  Will send you an invite.

Reb   913026

Gardendiva3