Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 618558 views.
THEdella

Dec-10

In regards to all the messages that are being posted on the forum to "not play until glitch is fixed".  If players stop playing, then what incentive is there for the developers, and powers that be, to even try to correct the problem?  Seems to me that they would just give up on the game, why try to fix it if no one is even gonna try it?  Heck, I wouldn't!  I keep trying because I really like the game, and I keep sending them info and screenshots hoping that something might help.  I'm not able to get out and about and this game has helped me to maintain some sanity.  So please don't judge those of us who keep trying!

THEdella

Dec-10

I contacted Elephant Games support late last night about my constant re-starts back to level 1.  Today when I signed in I was back to level 111!  I don't have a problem with my friends list as I have a backup flash drive that holds that info which I can copy back to my PC at any time.  Did not get all my coinage back, nor achievements, but it's enough to where I can enjoy playing again.  Of course when they do this, every HOS starts you at the beginning with only 6 items to find and you build up from there.  All of my regular pets are there, plus gave me 20 of each of the pet eggs.  I was disappointed that I only got 1 of the exclusive foods when I had several thousand before, but that's an issue for another day.  I'm satisfied with Elephant Games' response for now.  Much quicker results than with Big Fish.  Big Fish did load a lot more inventory, but it just wasn't reliable enough and their response time was really starting to lag big time of late.

LvlSlgr

Dec-10

THEdella,

We're not giving up on the game ... we all hope that the glitch is fixed and we can start playing again. However, it makes no sense to continue playing and getting sent back to Level 1 and then asking EG to "restore" our game. Game is restored and we play a little more and BOOM!!! We're back at Level 1 again. That's okay, I'll just get EG to "restore" my game for the second, third, fourth time. Some of the reps helping by restoring the games have even recommended that we not play again until the glitch is fixed. 

Heck, once we get an update with the "fix" I'll gladly jump in and start playing again. But I'm not going to do that until we get an update because I don't want to risk losing everything again.

morrissel311

Dec-14

I noticed you're new to the forum. You'll find there's nearly always someone around here willing and able to help. This is a great group of people.  panorama charter

19216811.bid

bajon

Dec-14

I saw an article that Minecraft has been attacked so I wonder if maybe Midnight Castle has been affected also. 

Doubtful that MC was attacked.  I really think it was a mistake or two by the developers. 

They will figure it out!  

Please, let's not dive into conspiracy theories. 

bajon

Dec-15

OK. Just wondered since it is taking so long to fix.

Motom70

Dec-16

I totally agree!  We may be waiting indefinitely for an update, so why not just play?  Notwithstanding,  I have never been so overwhelmed (in a good way) with the generosity of the people I’ve befriended.  Just started my game over mid-November and about to go into 29th level.  Not spectacular, but better than I hoped.  I’m way behind in returning gifts, but I’m able to gift airship items and pet food freely.  Sometimes, inventory, when reserves permit.  I’ve been playing since the game’s inception, but I’ve had two laptops, an iPad and a PC give out, so I ditched the Windows and I’m sticking with iOS.  I have invited over 110 players of which 76 have joined, so somebody’s playing and I applaud you for being one of them!  By the way, I don’t think the devs are going to give up on the game since it is very popular, but at the same time, they don’t seem so urgent as to finding the fix as they have in the past.  I’m sure there are a lot of ITs out there who could have fixed it by now and you can’t tell me BFG doesn’t have competent experts who can figure it out.  As far as a winter event, I’m not holding my breath, since it’s already the 16th.  It could come late, but we’ll see.  
Still playing,

MoTom70.

THEdella

Dec-16

I know it's frustrating to be sent back to level one every day or every other day! But I love the game so much that I keep playing it regardless, and getting to be quite an expert on those beginning levels.  Then it's a wonderful feeling when you go back in the game and get the message that pops up and says "your profile is being updated, please try again later..." And then you're back at level 111!  Such joy!  Although I don't get everything back, it's nice to know they are trying to help.  I have sent messages back to let them know additional stuff I had, and they pretty well fixed that.  I'm not giving up on this game yet, still my favorite.  Can I add you to my friends list?  My ID is 74782

THEdella

Dec-16

Sorry, ID is 714782