Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 619450 views.
jbbp

Dec-29

Don't know if this is a glitch or someone is lucky, in the new challenge one of my friends has the lady

already that is not until you reach challenge 20 can anyone give reason why?

LvlSlgr

Dec-29

I already posted about this in another thread where I replied to something she had posted earlier. When checking her profile just now, it appears she hasn't been back in the forum since I posted that.

My friends [midnightcastle 4589.4] (delphiforums.com)

If this isn't the same person, please let us know.

• Edited December 29, 2021 11:03 am  by  LvlSlgr
THEdella

Jan-2

I am just so happy to be able to play he game again!  After losing my game so may times, it's good to be back again.  I'll take whatever it gives me for now.

spiritlilly

Jan-20

Does anyone know why some players have the avatars that were only available for the Halloween calendar challenge that we never got?  I noticed a few of my friends have them, but they are locked up for me because we never got the Halloween event.  I’m confused and envious.

Lisa

AndreaSOS

Jan-20

I was wondering the same thing! Please someone let us know. 

Those players that did the most recent CC had the option to pick their last reward avatar, so some players chose ones from the Halloween event. 

CC to AndreaSOS
spiritlilly

Jan-20

Thank you for letting me know. Sadly I never saw an option.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-20

Don't feel bad, I didn't notice them either. I did see the option to change, it's the swirl (or whatever you want to call it) to change to one you don't have.

Now I feel bad too.

spiritlilly

Jan-20

It’s too bad they just couldn’t have found a way to reward both to us since it was a game issue.  I would have preferred the Halloween ones, but either way I would still be three avatars short which is what irks me.  Part of the fun is collecting all rewards.

You’re welcome, happy to help!!