Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 630130 views.
WYOMARE

May-5

Thanks  !!      You all are super !    MARE

WYOMARE

May-6

Hi, I was wondering if there will be a spring event.  I am hoping that works out o.k. ,too.    It hasn't started yet has it ??     Mare 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-6

No. It hasn’t started  

jbbp

Jun-29

There is a spring event have got it on my JBP game but can't seem to get it on Jasmin game

EllyV

Jun-29

I saw here there was an update, couldn't find it.

sooo...I uninstalled and re-installed the game and it downloaded the latest version.

I play on pc.

hope this is helpful

Elly

jbbp

Jun-30

Yes thank you I did the same now it works . I am on pc but play now as Jasmin on new computer.

seawave2

Jun-30

Hello Elly , I am afraid to  do it and start from zero....

EllyV

Jul-1

well I was thinking: if I lose everthing I just stop playing and find another game .

I opened the game manager and it worked, no problems. I did the uninstall and re-install without closing the manager in between.

but I also know that many lost their games so..

good luck,

Elly

LvlSlgr

Jul-1

EllyV said:

but I also know that many lost their games so.

Good to hear it worked for you.

I may be wrong, but I don't recall anyone reporting that they lost their game by doing the uninstall/reinstall. Lots of people lost their games back in the fall last year - went back to Level 1 as if starting from scratch - but that was caused by a glitch in the update we got with a new CC just before we were supposed to get the Fall Event.