Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 90282 views.
SharpEye1

May-17

Hi all--Charlie and I have been trying to access the Master List for PC and every time we click on it from here, we get a message saying this discussion does not exist!  What happened??!!  Where did it go?!  Who stole our list??!!  It's the greatest thing since sliced bread! heart_eyes

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-17

Just send them a PM and they can contact you there.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

May-17

Does look to be gone. I never read that list so I am not sure which info is now missing?

SharpEye1

May-17

It was Chilpep's complete alphabetical listing of all players on PC so we can find fellow players for that platform.  Look at the Master Lists for iOS  and Android for an example of how much hard work is missing. 

• Edited May 17, 2019 11:02 pm  by  SharpEye1
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

May-17

Hopefully Chili has a copy? I'm not sure what happened, maybe Jen knows.

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-18

Got me stumped too.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-18

It's not in the Player Lists folder at all.

Let me have a search...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-18

I cannot find it and it is not in the archives.

Someone or something has deleted it.

Nona (Waldmeister)

May-18

Arrgghh !!!

It happened to one of my threads once. Gone without a trace...

Chilipep, please, please, please  - do say you have backup. You do, don't you???

Marcia68

May-18

HI Tiny Farie this is Marcia ID488905 on PC. You're on my game list. I guess thats what you call it . How do you PM someone ? OK i found it. But how do you find certain players that you might want to send a private message to? I had to create a new members name because i totally forgot my old one. LOL hope i ain't losing it !!  But on my friends list some have been sending me IB and I want to start playing for my Magic Miser. Right now i have 29,000 . Got a long way to go.  Can you help a friend out? Thank You . I need it explained to me in detail cause I just don't get it.I only had 2 ib but now i've got about 10 .