Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started May-4 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 25519 views.
Jaclyn01234

May-24

I'm sorry I'm not sure if I am doing this right but I have a question about the game. What are ghosts and where am I suppose to find them? Thank you.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-25

That's okay.

The ghosts are seasonal event creatures (the Halloween/Autumn event).

They float past the screen and you capture them with a ghost trap.

Come late September I suggest you search for the ghost trap and put it on your wishlist until you have about 10 of them - that will give you a good head start.

BJApple

May-25

Ghosts are in play during the fall event.  Ghost traps are  needed to capture unique ghosts.  Each season there is a set of items to find.  For example, yellow ghosts, azure ghosts, violet ghosts.  There are 9 of each and achievements to earn.  Hope this helps.

Jaclyn01234

May-25

Thank you, that clears things up somewhat. I was just noticing the book of ghosts in the pets' rooms and was curious as to where I was suppose to get them. With the easter or spring event the chicks, bunnies, lords, ladies, monsters, and mice the same book for ghosts was there and the place for those was somewhere else. Ok thank you all for your help.

McD64

May-25

Just wondering if the BFGers are going to tell us what to do with all those chicks, bunnies, lords and ladies (oh my!!)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-26

You can't really do anything with them at all.

I'd love to be able to sell them!

I'd only need to keep one of each and it wouldn't hurt so much when the event CC calls for me to catch a huge amount of ladies or snowglobes I already completed.

McD64

May-26

I hear ya. I'm sure the developers had something in the back of their minds starting out, guess we'll have to wait and see.sleepingsleeping

chilpep

May-26

Welcome to the Castle

I'd like to add you to a Master Name List for this forum.  What platform (PC, IOS, Android) do you play on?  What is your game name?  Thank you

McD64

May-26

Thanks for the invite. I've got 2 games going for now, (that's plenty for me) , both on Win 10 pc and laptop.            My names are McD64, id#329241 @level 65  and McD65 id#537421 @ level 50.  Hope that's not TMI, if so let me know

chilpep

May-26

Great.  I've added you to the Master List of PC Users.  The purpose of this list is to let people know who is part of this forum.  The list will be revised later this afternoon.