Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 113798 views.
GrandpaJim

Jun-11

How many  of each item should be a good number to keep, I would like to even thing up a bit.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-12

Hi Jim!

It depends on the item.

Try to never let your stamps go below 100 of each.

Never sell airship items under any circumstances (it is better to give them away to those further up the ladder).

After a seasonal event I usually sell all but 50 of whatever I collected.

As for the HOS items, I'm always at a bare minimum, but they are easily attainable, so it doesn't bother me.

I'm sure others will have more advice for you.

Cheers,

Jenifer

GrandpaJim

Jun-12

Thank you so much, I am trying to collect every craft item now, Getting closer every day.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-13

Have a good look through the Tips and Tricks folder, there is some great stuff in there.

Msg 312.317 and the next 1 deleted
laddeep

Jun-21

I LOVE CAT PICTUERS.I ALSO LOVE DOG PICTURES

Thanks Pirate Lady.  I've deleted two of the three identical posts and the poster will be monitored.  Do report it by clicking the user name and following the links if you feel like doing so. :-)

I wasn’t sure if someone’s grandkid got into the forum, if it was someone who doesn’t speak English well, or what? Not sure if it should be reported... thanks for monitoring this user.