Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 136370 views.
In reply toRe: msg 354
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-9

Sorry if I am misunderstanding the point, but the daily bonuses are the gifts you get when opening your game for the first time each day. 3 gift boxes and you choose one. You can get coins, stamps or diamonds.

Hope this helps! four_leaf_clover

Eva3388

Aug-25

Jenifer, thanks for putting this website together, wow!  I'm envious of people that have this kind of ability.  I'm playing MC again after being gone for a couple years and although I was reinstated to Level 82 where I left off, I lost all of my friends except for John.  Then I found out that the forum closed, gah!  So TY TY TY for making this website, it is a life saver!  Off to read the FAQs so I hopefully don't ask a dumb question and then get some new friends in time for the castle challenge.  Thanks again! 

Eva3388

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-26

Hi Eva,

Well I'm blushing at your lovely words, thank you.

Chilli or Sharpeye can add you to the members list, we just need your MC friend code and which platform you play on.

This discussion should have all you need to help you navigate the site, but feel free to ask for help. 

Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid politicians.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

there are no stupid questions, only stupid politicians.

Oh God, I love it! smile

And look at that! Suddenly I can quote people! I couldn’t do that before. Thanks Apple!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-27

How long have you been hanging out here unable to use the quote button?

misstracy22

Aug-27

Just a little question, sorry to disturb. I kinda know I’m  bit of a learner here. Only what is/where is the ‘quote button’

oiuoiu321

Aug-27

misstracy22 said:

Only what is/where is the ‘quote button’

I don't have a quote button.  But if you highlight something, then click Reply, it shows what you highlighted at the top of the Add Your Reply section (like above) and then you can type around it.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-27

oiuoiu's way is one possibility but there IS a quote button:

It is in the first row of symbols just left of the smiley.

misstracy22

Aug-27

Hi Nona

Thanks.

I’ve found the button, haven’t worked out how to use it.no_mouth

misstracy22

Aug-27

Getting as far as highlighting, press reply, then nothing...

I’m such an idiot.