Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 159390 views.
12Hunter

Oct-14

I need a suggestion. I can't get past story teller cat to finish an adventure. Story Teller Cat is stuck on Destiny Keys and I was wondering if there is a way to disable so I can finish the quest so I can go to next level.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-14

Hi Hunter.

First of all, what level are you at right now?  You may have reached the end of the current content.

When that happens, all you can do is look for Destiny Keys.

Also, check your task list on the left.  You may not be able to see all the tasks you can perform right now, so see if there is a slide bar that could reveal more characters.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Msg 312.420 deleted
12Hunter

Oct-14

HI Jenifer,

Thanks so much for the reply.  I am at level 85. The task is "Almost an Experiment" where I have to complete the tasks from Psalty and Storyteller Cat. I completed the Psalty task even though he is a Destiny Key portal as well. I saw the task bar on the left and while at times I have seen two same characters before, such is not now the case. I go from Pinfeathers and select Storyteller Cat (SC) but when I get to the task it only allows the Destiny Key thread. I am stuck at 0/6 task accomplished for SC because it won't allow the other task. I am wondering if I finall get all the special pets, will the destiny key thread be interrupted for a while.  What do you think?  I hope you can understand the explanation.

Thanks,

Hunter

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

I think I will have to refer you to a higher power...

CC to AEGram
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

AEGram?  Can you help Hunter please?

About the last five posts or so in this thread.

Hi Hunter I am also stuck at exactly the same place. It is a glitch in the programming that several players have encountered. I have just contacted Big Fish Customer Support and I'm waiting to hear back from them. 

12Hunter

Oct-16

Thank you. I hope they answer quickly.  It's getting a bit frustrating.

12Hunter

Oct-17

Hi, Any response to your inquiry?

12Hunter

Oct-17

Hi.  So far it seems there is no resolution. Bummer.