Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 191309 views.
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-18

Hi !! You need to speak to Jenifer she can help you

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-18

Annemaree1 said:

Being told my email account does not exists and not able to log in

I will get you some help, my dear.

OY! KID!

U up?

CC to Kidmagnet
TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-18

For anyone new to Delphi if you click on my faerie at the bottom of my post it will take you to the Wrlcome FAQ which has tons of links to thread that will be useful.

misstracy22

Dec-18

Hi,

Thanks for that little snippet, I don’t remember knowing that. It will come in handy. 
Hope you’re enjoying the WE, see you in the castle.

Tracy sheep

KatieAn56

Dec-18

I have a question.  I have a friend that is frequently appearing in my Top List.  This friend does not have either Christmas Room opened. The last room opened was the Spring Event Room.  Does this mean this person is playing the Christmas Rooms but is not opening hers? She is level 91. Thanks!!

Annemaree1

Dec-18

Yes still p, but just.  Had to finish my private rooms

I would say that considering we have had 2 other events since the Spring Event and your friend is still on the Spring Room then I would say they haven't been playing in quite awhile.  As for being on your Top List, they will stay there as long as you don't delete them.  Their score still stands even though they aren't playing.  I have a few of them myself, as long as they have an Event Room showing that has HOS to play then I keep them as friends.

KatieAn56

Dec-18

Thank you Tammy! I appreciate the info. Enjoy the WE!!

Kidmagnet
Staff

Dec-18

I'm a little confused, do you mean on another account? You were logged in to post the message.

Generally speaking when you get a message asking you to confirm your email address at login it's because your email provider is sending mail back to Delphi instead of delivering it to your inbox. Click Confirm or type it in (or whatever it is asking you to do) and if it continues to happen please post in the Member Service forum