Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 282978 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

12/18/19

I'm a little confused, do you mean on another account? You were logged in to post the message.

Generally speaking when you get a message asking you to confirm your email address at login it's because your email provider is sending mail back to Delphi instead of delivering it to your inbox. Click Confirm or type it in (or whatever it is asking you to do) and if it continues to happen please post in the Member Service forum

ythewait

1/10/20

you delete the game

ythewait

1/10/20

delete your game

Woofbite

1/11/20

I sure need some friends.  849008.  I'm new to the game so don't have any high quality stuff to give but I play most every day.

Thanks.

GrannyBee

1/11/20

Hi, Woofbite, I'll send you an invite when I log in later today. I play as Ms. B. :)

misstracy22

1/11/20

Hi Woofbite,

Welcome to the forum and Midnight Castle. Which platform are you playing on is it PC, Android or iOS? I’ve tried to invite you only there are no matches for that ID number. I play on iOS.

Here from you soon, Tracy

Woofbite

1/11/20

I've started over on PC. 

I have an Android app which went to pot following the winter update and I can't get the data/cache/name/level, etc. eliminated.  They all keep showing up with the same freeze after one entry problem I had when I try to reinstall a fresh game. 

Robert (amf368)

1/11/20

I will send you an invite from  both of my PC Games, Robert and Robert2.  The only way I have ever been able to get an Android device to work again after a big problem was to do a factory reset. The way data is saved on Android devices  is weird. 

misstracy22

1/11/20

Oh, sorry to hear about your problems with your Android. 
Hopefully, fingers crossed your PC will be more successful bet. Then you can enjoy the game. 
I’m sure you will have more friends now everyone knows what has happen and we know which platform you are on.

Have fun in the castle. 
Tracymonkey