Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 212400 views.
oiuoiu321

Jan-24

Woofbite, I'm so glad you found a way to fix your problem.  Hopefully it will help others too!  Thanks for sharing.

Vixyish

Jan-27

Why is Six-Paw called Six-Paw when he only has four paws?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-28

One of life's great questions...

oiuoiu321

Jan-28

Is it by any chance eating a pawpaw?

Bingo (manybears)

Jan-29

I'll invite you to my friends.  I'm in the game almost everyday, but don't need gifts and go in mostly to gift to others.  I try and help those who are late comers to the game.  I seem to have lost a few players since the anniversary challenge, so there's room for you.  Bingo

Woofbite

Jan-29

Wow.  You people on here are incredible.  I asked for friends for three games and, boy did I get friends. 

I feel bad delining requests but I've probably already accepted more friends than I should have. 

How many friends is too many?   Do 95'ers get upset if they only give and never get anything in return?

Bingo (manybears)

Jan-29

Nope, I never get upset about giving.  Eventually, if I do need something and I get a load of giving back, from friends.  If I have it and someone else needs it.  It's gone!!

Woofbite

Jan-29

Great.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Woof

misstracy22

Jan-29

Hi,

Mostly if you have as many friends as you can manage and need to do the Events. Is a fair estimate. 
I would also recommend having the consortium members on your friends list. We come in handy, if you need something. Or want to gift something you don’t need to others.

We are here to help. There some for each platform, if you Let me know which platform your on, I can give you the names and ID for the consortium members. 

So glad you are finding the forum useful. There are so many players here, with so much experience and knowledge. Who are very happy to share and help. Just need to ask.

Take care and enjoy storming the castle.relaxed
Tracy, consortium hatched_chick

katiek2

Jan-29

In answer to your question about "95'ers" ... they are some of the most generous and giving gifters in this game.  Most of them have everything they need and love helping out their friends, with no thought of getting anything back.  Please don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.  There are a lot of really nice people on this forum.

katiek