Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 229491 views.
jbbp

Mar-8

Just go looking don't play the games that's what I do. Since starting second game all Trina wants is shards any suggestions on that, the thing is she wants over 100 every time

mdpetdoc

Mar-8

Do the HOS in the area first because the sparkles make them harder to see. Adjust the brightness on your screen to maximum to see if that helps. Close the game and reopen it again to force them to refresh. 

Hopefully you've already got your 300.

volzi

Mar-9

How do I make the screen brighter?  I looked for settings in the game and can't find any that have to do with brightness.  I play for an hour or two a day and am only up to 150.  I see all the icons of those that have finished and I am stuck on the 300.

Hi Volzi,

To make the screen brighter on my laptop it is press F12.

Good Luck four_leaf_clover

judeseattle

Mar-11

Hi Katie,

sending you an invite. Judeseattle

KatieAn56

Mar-11

Hi Jude....my player name is Kate.  I had to use KatieAn56 on the forum because Kate was taken.  :) There are about 114 Kates in the game.  Sent you a PM

Msg 312.653 deleted
vassinii

Mar-26

How do I post a message requesting friends. I play on my iPad...IOS.

my name is vassinii and my Id# is i2470187 

On the left hand side of the screen there is a Friends folder, you can post your id in the IOS Friends discussion.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-26

Here is the link to ISO Friends

ISO Friends