Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 228750 views.
judeseattle

Mar-11

Hi Katie,

sending you an invite. Judeseattle

KatieAn56

Mar-11

Hi Jude....my player name is Kate.  I had to use KatieAn56 on the forum because Kate was taken.  :) There are about 114 Kates in the game.  Sent you a PM

Msg 312.653 deleted
vassinii

Mar-26

How do I post a message requesting friends. I play on my iPad...IOS.

my name is vassinii and my Id# is i2470187 

On the left hand side of the screen there is a Friends folder, you can post your id in the IOS Friends discussion.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-26

Here is the link to ISO Friends

ISO Friends

I sent you an invite vassinii.

regards, sinbad

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-27

It would appear some helpful elves have answered you.

Welcome to the forum.

LynetteStarr

Apr-4

That is probably some of the best information, spoken in every-day layman's language, that I've heard yet! Thank you!

Eaglebeak904

Apr-6

Can anyone give me some info on the events areas?

I played the Xmas and Halloween events and had about 12 friends and almost all were in the same room as me and I got to play 3 areas in each room getting about $100 to $150 per area = $450 each friend. i have since upped my friends to about 50 and most are the 97ers and  almost all is in a different room than I am in and I can only access 1 area and get $20 to $30 per FRIEND?  I have been gifting as much as possible since Xmas 15 per day when I am lucky enough to hit the timing right.  Still only know that 5pm is one of the times the clear the board for gifting.
 I need info on why is almost all about 85% of my friends in a different room and I can only open 1 area and then only get $20 to $30 each?