Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 240218 views.
LynetteStarr

Apr-4

That is probably some of the best information, spoken in every-day layman's language, that I've heard yet! Thank you!

Eaglebeak904

Apr-6

Can anyone give me some info on the events areas?

I played the Xmas and Halloween events and had about 12 friends and almost all were in the same room as me and I got to play 3 areas in each room getting about $100 to $150 per area = $450 each friend. i have since upped my friends to about 50 and most are the 97ers and  almost all is in a different room than I am in and I can only access 1 area and get $20 to $30 per FRIEND?  I have been gifting as much as possible since Xmas 15 per day when I am lucky enough to hit the timing right.  Still only know that 5pm is one of the times the clear the board for gifting.
 I need info on why is almost all about 85% of my friends in a different room and I can only open 1 area and then only get $20 to $30 each?

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-6

Hi Eaglebeak! Most of your friends seem to be participating in the Castle Challenge. The current challenge is to complete 10 HOS in the Spring Terrace, which is the back porch area you are seeing.

There are actually 4 different Spring rooms. Room 1 is the original with 1 HOS, Room 2 has 3 HOS, Room 3 has NO HOS, and Room 4 is the newest with the 1 cherry blossom HOS.

You may see friends switching quite often during this event as the various HOS provide different parts for all of the Spring pets available.

attie1234

Apr-6

Hi Eaglebeak!  There are 4 spring rooms. Spring Rm 1 have only 1 HOS and when you get to the max (22/22) you still only receive 50 coins. Spring Rm 2 has 3 HOS and when you max (22/22) you receive 250 coins for each HOS. Spring Rm 3 has no HOS and shouldn’t be displayed at this time so your friends can get the coins from your room.  Spring Rm 4 ( new this year) has 1 HOS and when you max (22/22) you will receive 250 coins.  This is the time to have a lot of friends so you have the chance to play their rooms to stock up on coins and other items. If you are playing the CC then today’s challenge was to play the Spring Terrace 10 times......the Spring Terrace is in Rm 1 so most of your friends are most likely displaying this room. Each (1, 2, &4) has a purpose with being able to get certain items needed to craft pets. Which one you display is really up to you but if you are wanting to help friends get the most coins each day then room 2 does that with 3 HOS’s. 

The gifting (5 gifts) period is every 8 hours.  

I hope this has helped. Have Fun Playing!

bird Attie

Eaglebeak904

Apr-6

Thanks for the response. Does it matter what room I display so that I AND My friends will get the max $$ ?

does it benefit me to switch between my rooms besides obtaining the spring pets?

Wow you guys are intense, I not only couldn’t begin to know how to organize getting the “spring pets” I still don’t know if I can get some of the avatars that say “from past challenge”.

by the way, is there a way I can just address “anyone” instead of having to write to someone in particular?

Most of the time I just want to throw my questions out there to ANYONE who wants to answer.

thanks,

pammy

Eaglebeak904

Apr-6

Attie 1234, thanks so much for response.

WOW you really cleared a lot of questions up for me.  So basically if all friends displayed room 2 when they weren’t using them, their friends would be able to get THEIR room and get the motherload?

can you only play the rooms once daily or does it refresh like the gifting?  Thanks for that info, by the way. 5pm / 1am / and 9am ?? Right?  Sometimes I am slow on the uptake.

Is there a place that just explains IN DETAIL —ALL— the rules and what u need 2 do in each section of the game without having to use this type of setting?  Like an instruction manual or COMPLETE Walkthrough?

Thanks again,

pammy

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-6

Pammy, there really isn't a benefit to SWITCHING rooms except for the pet parts.

As far as organizing, just play the rooms that your friends have open and you will accumulate more than you think. There is so much to do during an event, it can be overwhelming. It is a long event but you can always do more next year as all previous achievements, eggs and pet parts are still accessible.

To reply to ALL, just click reply, then highlight the "To" person. Start typing "all" and the word will come up. A lot of people just hit reply to the last post, but I don't think anybody with knowledge will hesitate to answer. We don't take offense with others stepping in. You are likely to get several answers no matter what LOL.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Apr-6

One of the categories on the left column here has Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice. The first clickable link is a WONDERFULLY written guide continued by our Lady of Lore and Knowledge...AEGram.

attie1234

Apr-6

Hi!  Yes, if all your friends have room 2 displayed you all could get the "mother load". LOL. Right now, since it is the beginning, a lot of us are changing rooms either daily or every 8 hours so friends can really get more and also the items needed for pets. You can only play each spring room daily which is why it is so important to have a lot of friends but remember a friend might have changed rooms during the day and you can play that room also.

I am not sure which time zone you are in so to make sure you know where the game is timewise, there is a game clock/timer on the left....where the "daily quests" are. relaxed

Under "Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice" you will find everything concerning this wonderful game. 

Have Fun!  bird Attie

Also, under "Seasonal Events, CCs, and Updates" you will see posts about getting more friends for the different forums. dancer

• Edited April 6, 2020 7:42 pm  by  attie1234
Di (amina046)

Apr-6

I hope people will display the new room, so we can get those lovely pets.