Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 249788 views.
LizzieK2

Jun-13

Why should we not sell airship items?  I have about 600 of each and I need the coins to continue. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-14

Every time you pack a ship, then next one asks for more... and more.... and MORE...

Sending packed airships is a common task in daily and event quests.

They often want 300 wheels (whatever they do).

This usually means you have to pack more than one ship to finish the task.

In the end, it all depends on what aspect of the game interests you the most.

If you love Castle Challenges and daily quests, then don't sell any items.

If you have friends who are higher up in levels than you, you will notice most of them just have Airship items in their wish list.

You may be able to save coins by asking for something expensive in return.

There are some things you can craft that get you plenty of coins when you sell them.

Have a look at the links at the beginning of this thread for help there.

Cheers,

Jenifer

LizzieK2

Jun-14

Thank you for giving such a complete answer. I am always low on coins so I don't do the daily quests and challenges. 

In reply toRe: msg 684
Alison (a1311369)

Jun-21

Hi, is there a "tell" for the child after the puzzles? Apparently,I'm not very good at guessing.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-21

Not that anyone has found so far ( or not telling)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-22

Some have claimed there is a pattern, but in the end it's a 50/50 chance - which is better odds than most games give you!

Wendulka

Jun-22

Just out of interest, does anyone know how many times we have to play each scene to get from the initial six items all the way to 22 items?

RosieBVT

Jun-22

It all depends on how high a score you get in each play.  If you finish each play with the maximum bonus you'll do it a lot faster than if you go fast and slow and don't find all items before the time bar runs down.

Playbelle

Jun-24

To verify what the others are saying, you really don't want to sell your airship items.  Right now, my airships  ask for 26-28 items for each box (in other words, to send just one airship I have to shell out 28 lamps, 26 clay tablets, 28 lanterns).  So you can see that only 600 of each item wouldn't send many packed airships.  Eventually, you'll catch up on coins, but it's almost impossible to stay caught up on airship items.  These days I rarely send an airship for anything except a Castle Challenge.

I suggest putting the items you need in order to craft the "Ancestor's Spirit" on your gift wish list.  Then sell the crafted Ancestor's Spirits for the $2000.  Also, when you play the puzzles, put a Squirrel Egg in your reward list.  If you win one, you can sell it for $5000.

Last, make sure you have at least 45 friends (more is better) and be sure to play their rooms as much as possible during seasonal events.  It gets very boring, but it is the absolute best way to catch up on coins.

Enjoy where you are in the game. The updates are slow to come and don't advance very far when we do get them.  So take your time, play areas that aren't part of your quests to build up your coins and supplies, play the puzzles and make lots of crafted items to sell.  You will definitely kick yourself later if you sell airship items.

Entomologyro

Jun-28

Yeah, I totally agree, It all depends on how high a score you get in each play.