Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 283429 views.

Hi mdpetdoc!!

Is that a picture of the Game Manager ?? wink
I have never seen that before!! It isn’t at all what I imagined it to look like!! 
Thank you so much for posting and helping Lynette and me to better understand how PC updates work.

I have no idea playing on iOS, but I would love to have more knowledge as to how it works on PC.

I look forward to hearing from Lynette and seeing if this helps with the problem she has encountered!!

Thank you once again so very much!!
Hope you are staying safe and well!!

Debbie

GaviTn

Aug-2

thank you for the help

Gavi-Tn 822345

GaviTn

Aug-2

try working with Salty Took, the bartender, at the beginning of the game, if not it was the Pirate

mdpetdoc

Aug-2

That is the options screen within the game manager. You can glimpse the basic game manager in the background which lists your games.

bajon

Aug-8

What are TY Friends?  Something like Ice Breath friends? One of my friends has it by her or his name

TinyFaerie
Staff

Aug-8

It just generally means Thank You Friends for gifts recieved.

bajon

Aug-8

Thank you. I just could not figure it out.

• Edited August 8, 2020 10:54 am  by  bajon

TF is spot on as usual!! kissing_heart
TY is an acronym for Thank You.

In MC Lingo we have so many acronyms that we use it is bound to be confusing!! 
Most especially next to our Game Name Avatars where space is very limited!! 
TY for the excellent question as well as being a wonderful Game Friend!! wink

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts

CC to TinyFaerie
GrandpaJim

Aug-14

I have great success playing puzzles I always use the same pattern right hand then left then right . If you get the first item you selected take it . This absolutely true if you have used your free play. I can finish a puzzle in less than a minute to get some objects in this game you have to find 5 or 6 items and use them to get the object and there is no guarantee but with the puzzle you always get the prize. I have a complete set of objects and I think if would taken forever to do with out using the puzzle.

SpreeBeans12

Oct-24

Hi Ive tried doing what your post suggests for an update. all it does is keep checking for updates. i left it searching for nearly an hour and it never did anything. on PC i do not have the fourth spring room nor do i have the current castle challenge. im getting frustrated...:( BG support will not respond to my help message and i am computer dumb so i dont know what to do.