Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 383552 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/25/20

mdpetdoc said:

Are you connected to the modem with an ethernet cable or by wi-fi? If you are using a wi-fi connection, try connecting to the modem with an ethernet cable.

That went over my head, and I have a vague idea what to do with computers.

mdpetdoc

10/25/20

Ethernet cable

For most of us, our modem is actually a combined modem/router but for some they will be separate boxes. Below is image of modem connected to router connected to computer by ethernet cables

Ethernet connections are faster and more stable than wi-fi connections and are recommended whenever you are downloading a program or having internet connection issues. 

Hope this helps.

Hirento

10/25/20

Hello SpreeBeans wave

Have you been able to download games from BFG without problems? Because it sounds like your Game Manager cannot quite connect with BFG servers.

If you have been able to download games, then that can't be it, naturally. But if you are having problems then you could try this, from BFG help articles:

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230172048

GaviTn

12/7/20

I have a question Challenge  on Midnight Castle didn't show a update, now Halloween is running (found it late), stuck on the Challenge, a three part on the Daily Challenge and one part is for the Nightly Bats, have gone around the board 3 times (LVL 102) so it times a lot of time any way no Bats, lots of black cats but no bats, can you tell where the bats are at ????

RosieBVT

12/7/20

They come as they come.  If you have enough energy it's worth using an amulet to stop the refresh time for the seasonal ghosts.  That way you can just move from room to room and you'll get a new ghost every time.

HI GaviTn,

The bats seem to have a double set of eyebrows where the cats have thinner faces and leave black dots in their wake.

Somewhere in the Seasonal events, CCs and Updates White Butterfly has posted pictures of the owls and cats, which may help you identify the bats.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/8/20

Found that post.

I think these are the cat and owl...

We just need the bat.

Yep, the bat has, to me, double eyebrows.  Whitebutterfly is the queen of getting the pictures, never figured out how to do it myself.

dollymix16

12/8/20

The bats appear to have a pinkish outline about their heads