Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 477785 views.
theoldguy

Sep-22

Thanks.  I've never tried to be so detailed.  Gives me something to think about.

Susanna502MC

Sep-22

It does take time, but I just think of it as part of the game.

dollymix16

Sep-24

Hi,

I play as dollymix16 and will send you an invite

theoldguy

Sep-24

Good deal.  Just came through.  Glad to have you on board.

bajon

Sep-27

I keep it simple. I only gift players that gift me. It has worked out for me. I assume the others are event friends.

jbbp

Oct-5

Hi, I make a list of my friends if I gift them I put \ beside the name and if they give back I put / across mine which gives it x hope this makes sense 

zebragrevy

Oct-5

The download for midnight castle did not work today.  Are you aware?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Need to know your platform and if you get your updates through the game manager or not.

GaviTn

Oct-9

the game shut down on it's own, I was on level either 108/109 when I restarted it  It took me back to level #1, now how do I get my original game back, both had ID# 822345. please give  me a hint. Gavi-Tn #822345

Unfortunately you're not the only player experiencing issues with this last update. Elephant Games is aware of these problems and are working on a fix. You'll find the discussions here:

updates (delphiforums.com) starting with msg 24

New Update on 10/4 (delphiforums.com)

If I were you I would contact both Elephant Games and Big Fish Games and let them know what happened, include your game id# in your correspondence. Some players have gotten some of there games back, others have not. You'll find how to contact them here (starting with Msg 14):

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE! [midnightcastle 312.1] (delphiforums.com)