Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 26031 views.
misstracy22

Oct-15

Hi again, 

May I say you are such a lovely person. You have a heart and soul of platinum. I say platinum cause I believe it’s more precious. I’ve read your post on here so often and think you have a wonderful attitude. 
I’m one of those people who has never spent a penny on the castle. I’ve been playing for a number of years now. I enjoy just playing and gifting so much. Please please do ask if there is anything you need help with. 

Hugs, Tracy monkey

Eaglebeak904

Oct-15

Hey hey hey miss Tracy,

nice to hear from ya again.  Thank u so much for the very kind compliment, it is a wonderful thing when we can not only take a moment and appreciate others but to let them KNOW we do.  I am endeavoring to do that more.  I just wanted to say “thanks girl” and let u no how much it means to get words of appreciation.  I c u wrote at 3 am.  Where r u at?  If that’s ok 2 ask?  I am in Colorado and am a die hard night owl.  I wake anywhere from 1 pm to 4 pm and go to bed at about 4 am to 8am, depending on my own desires.  Isn’t life grand?  I have put in my time and worked mostly 3rd shift condensed shifts which I loved.  It gave me either a 3 or 4 day week alternately.  That I could go on trips and camping with my son and daughter in law and friends etc.  so now I cannot switch back.  But who cares I can do what ever I want...... LOVE ?? IT....... Was just wondering if u were a night owl 2?

Lets keep stormen that castle together,

Pammy

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-28

A very special THANK YOU, kissing_heart, to my dear friend Kidmagnet, who didn’t realize trying to teach me about technology was going to be a full time job with no paycheck  !! 
You are one very special person!! 

A debt of gratitude and so much thanks to you for always helping me!! You are just incredible!!

Hugs ~ Debbie XOXO 

misstracy22

Oct-30

clapclapclapclapclapstar2kissing_heart

well done and thank you.

Tracy dromedary_camel

misstracy22

Oct-30

Well done. I love your post and your new skills. 
hugs Tracy wink

I am asking this question on behalf of a friend who does not come to the forum.   Does anyone know what level you need to be to craft the Little Raven and the Gargoyle?  They are showing in her pet crafting tab with ? marks in the assembler parts.  She is at level 14.

I crafted these pets so long ago and wasn't keeping records of what was needed to craft them or even what levels they arrived at.

Hope someone out their has an answer.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-10

Hi ‍ !!

The Little Raven is a Pet that became available during the Anniversary Celebration summer of last year, August, I believe, 8/19. 
Since the Anniversary Celebration was not held again, the only way to get the Little Raven, is to put the components on your WL, and hopefully friends will have the necessary items. Of course, the Consortium, is always here to lend a helping hand, if that is not the case!! 

The Gluttonous Gargoyle, came out during last Fall’s Event, of 2019. To gather the components needed you play Fall/Halloween Room 2. Or also, you may put the components on your WL and friends or Consortium Members, if you seek our help, will send you the necessary items. wink

I hope this helps answer your questions, and your friend gets her Event Pets!! Please let her know some of the older FE Pets are really great to have as well!

If we may be of any help or assistance please just let us know!!

Hope you and your family are staying safe and well!!

Debbie two_hearts

Thanks Debbie,

Do you recall what the components are?  She says they are showing with a question mark in her crafting lab.  I will let her know when they were available.  She, like me is a long time player, but has two lower level games and, also like me, has forgotten heaps of little things.  Wish I had thought to make a list of items needed for crafting, when I wrote down the story line.

Edited to add.

All doing well down here, Tassie has just opened its borders to the rest of the country.  Being an island has its advantages.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-11

The components for these Pets are listed below: 

Little Raven:  5 Pet Medallions / 70 Raven Eggs / 20 White Stamps / 10 Unusual Stamps / 10,000 coins

Gluttonous Gargoyle:  40 Stony Eggs/6 Pet Medallions/15 Unusual Stamps/26 Plain Stamps/8,000 coins

An accounting of all the Pets may be found in the
“Pets, Tells, and Favorite Locations “ link maintained by Lady Astra in the “Tips, Tricks, Guides, and Advice Folder. “
This is the link for your convenience!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/35/1

Debbie two_hearts