Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 47101 views.
Mara1022

Feb-4

FREE TO GOOD HOME(S)

1 Egg of Flap-eared Puppy (pet egg)

1 Egg of Pink Piggy (pet egg)

Even though I really need coins right now, I figured someone could make good use of these pets.  Plus I already have them (hehehe).  I also have several hundred seasonal eggs I can sell for coins.

Also, if anyone can advise me on what is ok to sell (again, because I need the coins badly) and what seasonal items it's best to hold on to (I know about keeping the airship items), I would greatly appreciate that info too.

Thanks for all your help, as always!!

Mara

(Almost forgot, I play on PC as Mara1022)

• Edited February 4, 2021 12:59 am  by  Mara1022

Hi Mara!

How kind of you to think of others and the Consortium !!
You are already on Penny’s games so you may donate the Eggs to her. 

Your other question about seasonal items I am more than happy to address with you.
I have sent you a PM.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie  two_hearts

Mara1022

Feb-4

Hi Debbie,

I'll reply to your pm soon and thank you for that.

As for the Egg donation, IDK who Penny is, she is not identified as such in my group of friends.  So, how do I donate to her? if that's what you're telling me.

Mara,

Penny’s games are named:

Nell
Nell 2
One Cent
GMA

If for any reason at least one of those games is not on your friends list, I have “CC’d” Penny, and she will be certain to send an invite as soon as possible!

Debbie two_hearts

CC to PenWeb
Mara1022

Feb-4

I recognize One Cent and  GMA.  But neither is asking for one of the eggs.  She needs to so I can gift it to her.  Thanks for your help.

PenWeb

Feb-5

Mara,

Sorry for the confusion. One Cent and GMA are now on the ball.

Penny B.

Cyberfox277

Feb-7

Hello Debbie relaxed

I've seen your post replying to someone else and I'd like to give some spare Xmas cards, these things are really hard to get, especially the yellow one. I should know, I wouldn't have be able to make all the Xmas pets if it wasn't for the Consortium's help. Ironically I got a lot of spares after I finished them all... obviously unamused  I also have a lot of Xmas spares, but I don't know if you need them though. I see I have 4 MC PC friends from your list, but I don't really know what to do. Do I need to make a list of what I'm willing to gift or something? 

Hi there my friend! relaxed
I so hope you enjoyed the WE!! snowflakesnowman
  I am  also happy to hear that the Consortium  was of assistance to you. That is exactly what we are here to do! 
Lend a helping hand!! wave

What a generous spirit you have to want to make a donation with your extra Event items!  blue_heartpurple_heart

Please PM me :
*  What items you have to donate
* The quantity
* Your game ID
* What Consortium Members you currently have on your friends list!

We will be able to move forward from there.

I do hope you and your family are staying safe and well!

I look forward to hearing from soon!

Debbie  two_hearts

Cyberfox277

Feb-8

I've certainly have enjoyed the WE relaxed You people are amazing, I don't think I could have assembled all the pets without your help, thank you relaxed So I don't mind helping you in return, it's such a waste to sell the cards some people are struggling to get. I'll PM you right away wink

Woofbite

Feb-24

I have a bunch of PC eggs to spare. ID 849008 Woofbite:

Floppy Eared Puppy
Hopping Tiger
Sharp Eyed Snail
Voracious Lemur
Dragon
Owl
Parrot
Squirrel
Hedgehog 2